Super Mario Bros. (gamerip) (1985)

yo does ANYONE know how to get past the final castle maze?!
I do. Or at least, I did. I had a SMB cheat sheet which would tell me the directions of the maze castles (including the W8 one) but I lost that and now I don't know where it is. I would tell you if I had it. But, as Blizzard Buffalo said, you could just look it up.

I finally beat Super Mario Bros on the NES without using save states. It took me 6 years... (I don't know why considering I beaten games like Ninja Gaiden III, Ghosts N' Goblins, Ecco The Dolphin, Castlevania, Vector Man, etc. I guess I never gotten around to it until today:/

I finally beat Super Mario Bros on the NES without using save states. It took me 6 years... (I don't know why considering I beaten games like Ninja Gaiden III, Ghosts N' Goblins, Ecco The Dolphin, Castlevania, Vector Man, etc. I guess I never gotten around to it until today:/
Good for you man.

Boy I love mario bros and talking about mario bros in the mario bros thread yeah only mario bros i love mario bros good game great series mario bros yes mario bros yay mario super bros is super yes

Boy I love mario bros and talking about mario bros in the mario bros thread yeah only mario bros i love mario bros good game great series mario bros yes mario bros yay mario super bros is super yes
Stop spamming,because Sonic to me is way better.

I'm more of a Mega Man and Castlevania guy, but I do love to play Mario games ever now and again. I don't play them constantly like Mega Man or Castlevania, but it's nice to play them ever 5-6 months. 3D Mario games like Mario 64 or the galaxy games are games I complete once a year.

Bro why so many comments?
Its pretty obvious by itself,you know?

Super Mario Bros is the best selling NES game of all time + it created one of the most popular gaming franchises ever made.You shuldnt be suprised at all if you see lots of comments on a popular game.

Back