Super Mario Bros. (gamerip) (1985)

To be famous,make good projects that look and play really solid,otherwise its trash.
I'm not an expert with pen projects and platformers and stuff like that, so I can only make simple animations on Scratch. By the way, I don't want to end up like griffpatch- all those messages and notifications and stuff like that. So instead of doing what the video tells me to do, I'll just try tips and tricks for Scratch's editor, such as making sprites custom sizes. Thanks for the advice, though!

I'm not an expert with pen projects and platformers and stuff like that, so I can only make simple animations on Scratch. By the way, I don't want to end up like griffpatch- all those messages and notifications and stuff like that. So instead of doing what the video tells me to do, I'll just try tips and tricks for Scratch's editor, such as making sprites custom sizes. Thanks for the advice, though!
Its ok,i used Scratch quite some time ago.It was fun making games like Catch a Butterfly, Cyber-Pong and more.

Can we all agree the castle theme in this game is crap? All the other tracks in this game like the overworld, underground, and underwater themes are great and classic Mario songs that constantly get remixed in newer games while the SMB1 castle theme never returns.
Compare this to SMB3's castle theme, which is from the same series on the same console, SMB1 sounds like someone hitting random notes while SMB3 has an actual melody that sounds good.

Can we all agree the castle theme in this game is crap? All the other tracks in this game like the overworld, underground, and underwater themes are great and classic Mario songs that constantly get remixed in newer games while the SMB1 castle theme never returns.
Compare this to SMB3's castle theme, which is from the same series on the same console, SMB1 sounds like someone hitting random notes while SMB3 has an actual melody that sounds good.
Obviously you've never heard of Nylithia's cover: youtu.be/NBgMk4X9MzA

Woah! You've come up with really good ideas for projects!
Well,i mostly try to come up with good names for stuff im making,either to try to be distinctive,or just come up with something for fun.

As of now,im still coming up with names for my current projects that are in-development. You can read the spoiler if you really want to know about those projects.
First one is an audio mod for Sonic 3 AIR,titled Red's Musical Pack:Rebooted.As the name implies,its a reboot of a mod i cancelled some time ago.The project aims to be better at things the original did,along with new content and bonuses on top.

A second one is a level pack made in Classic Sonic Simulator (Test Server),titled Sonic Spindrift. The level pack is going to be like the Classic Sonic titles(because those are definetly better than the Boost formula where you just hold a button to win),with platforming and speed mixed.The story follows the events after Sonic The Fighters,and for the rest of the story to be told,you need to have a chance of me being on Test Server.
However,i do come up with concept names too,mostly some names for fan remake concepts,such as Crash Bandicoot: Revortexed.
Overall,its just me trying to come up with a cool name.

Personally I like the castle theme, it's frantic and tense and really keeps you on your toes. Fits the castle perfectly.

Back