Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES, Wii, 3DS, Wii U, Switch, Family Computer) (gamerip) (1988)

when I play NES games, sometimes the music or sound effects just won't sound right, just a little off-key, or it "chokes", and I think that's whats happening here too. this also happens on the SNES and N64, but not as commonly

when I play NES games, sometimes the music or sound effects just won't sound right, just a little off-key, or it "chokes", and I think that's whats happening here too. this also happens on the SNES and N64, but not as commonly
due to the hardware limitations, some channels will mute if two are played in the same channel at the same time, that's why they sound weird sometimes.

This is the legit SMB2 speedrun:
(this is just a joke)
Yeah And it isn't that funny compared to Mario 1 and 3. It reuses that stupid RPG joke from mario world speedrun too many times and the new jokes aren't really funny. I know people have different tastes in comedy, but the main person who worked on this video isn't my kind of comedy.

Yeah And it isn't that funny compared to Mario 1 and 3. It reuses that stupid RPG joke from mario world speedrun too many times and the new jokes aren't really funny. I know people have different tastes in comedy, but the main person who worked on this video isn't my kind of comedy.
Its ok if you dont like this,but others do like it very much.Just saying.

Its ok if you dont like this,but others do like it very much.Just saying.
I really wanted to like the video. I watched it because I saw their Mario 3 video and I thought that was funny. I watched it and it made me pretty disappointed. Luckily, the next one made up for it.

I really wanted to like the video. I watched it because I saw their Mario 3 video and I thought that was funny. I watched it and it made me pretty disappointed. Luckily, the next one made up for it.
Mario World speedrun was better through.

I like the smw one. (unrelated)My favorite was the pacman 2 one

Back