Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES, Wii, 3DS, Wii U, Switch, Family Computer) (gamerip) (1988)

The only correct criticisms of this soundtrack are:
-Game of the year 2015-2018
-aeiou aeiou uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

The Soundtrack Isn't as good but still is great. The Game itself is dookie dookie panic but with Mario and a few new features added. Despite that it's still a great game that introduced a lot of Mario stamples. Soundtrack:8/10. Game:7/10.

once you think about it, nintendo doesnt have very many ideas. its always just save princess peach! also nintendo kinda just remade SM2 with super mario 3d world.
Yeah Nintendo hasn't been very... Well creative lately. I mean hell, they made two Mario makers within the same decade.

Yeah Nintendo hasn't been very... Well creative lately. I mean hell, they made two Mario makers within the same decade.
yeah mario aint going anywhere these days. i mean, BOTW2 is in development, metroid prime 4 is in development, metroid dread is coming out, Splatoon 3 is coming out, and mario doesnt have any real mario games anymore, only spin-offs. (also sonic isnt doing to hot either) nintendo used to make fresh original ideas that were really fun and interesting, but now nintendo needs to team up with frickin' RABBIDS what

yeah mario aint going anywhere these days. i mean, BOTW2 is in development, metroid prime 4 is in development, metroid dread is coming out, Splatoon 3 is coming out, and mario doesnt have any real mario games anymore, only spin-offs. (also sonic isnt doing to hot either) nintendo used to make fresh original ideas that were really fun and interesting, but now nintendo needs to team up with frickin' RABBIDS what
Yeah. But, at least Metroid is back. Why does Nintendo treat their fans like crap? What I mean that is fan games, Walkthroughs, & listing to Nintendo music. It would be real nice if Nintendo would stop taking down videos, projects, & their music off of YouTube. I fear that this site will meet the same fate.

Last edited:
Back