Super Mario 64 Original Soundtrack (1996)

Super Mario 64's Soundtrack Is Great Stuff. Like Dire Dire Docks Or Bomb Bomb Battlefield. The Game Itself Is Great Despite That I Never Beaten This Game Because I Was Never Interested in Doing So. I'm Not Saying It's A Bad Game But, When I Was Younger I Only Got 10 Or So Star's. But, That Years Ago. The Last Time I Played This Game Was The DS Version Which I Played Just For The Mini Games. Overall, Great Soundtrack & A Game That I'm Not interested But I Should Play Again & Actually Beat The Game. Soundtrack:9/10. Game:??? (I Put Question Marks There Because I Haven't Played The Game In Years.)

Not to worry: there are many emulators for N64 games, but the one I use is an online one called ArcadeSpot. It's a bit laggy, but still runs for free.
Yeah online emulators are good but I recommend downloading Project64 as it runs really well, there are many websites where you can get ROMs for old video games but I personally recommend Vimm.net as it's really good and virus free. Although ROMs made for any consoles after N64 take way longer to download then it should.

Yeah online emulators are good but I recommend downloading Project64 as it runs really well, there are many websites where you can get ROMs for old video games but I personally recommend Vimm.net as it's really good and virus free. Although ROMs made for any consoles after N64 take way longer to download then it should.
Thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to check it out, as there are tons of N64 games that I want to play.

Back