Super Mario 64 - Remastered Soundtrack (N64, Wii, Wii U, Switch) (gamerip) (1996)

I made this soundtrack, so i can tell that it's remastered PC port music. 3D All-Stars doesn't really have better audio quality than other versions of the game ;)

I made this soundtrack, so i can tell that it's remastered PC port music. 3D All-Stars doesn't really have better audio quality than other versions of the game ;)
Well, then really good job man! I thought at least some work could have been done for that but not even on OSTs... Damn...

Well, then really good job man! I thought at least some work could have been done for that but not even on OSTs... Damn...
Thanks! I made it, because every other Super Mario 64 soundtrack on the internet have a strong reverb, bad tempo or both. It was a helluva work :)

Did you use the original samples from the game, or search for the sample CDs, and external midi modules used to make the music? (I ask because most of the sample CDs haven't been found and neither have some of the synth patches).

Did you use the original samples from the game, or search for the sample CDs, and external midi modules used to make the music? (I ask because most of the sample CDs haven't been found and neither have some of the synth patches).
I used original samples.

Last edited:
I litteraly can't tell a difference except quality-wise, seams about the same about of quality as the SM64 music in the Mario Minecraft Mash-up pack...

I litteraly can't tell a difference except quality-wise, seams about the same about of quality as the SM64 music in the Mario Minecraft Mash-up pack...
I just listened to the Mario Minecraft Mash-up Pack gamerip and i think that sound quality there is much worse than on this album.

Back