StreetPass Mii Plaza (3DS) (gamerip)

Yeah, it probably wouldn't work on Switch. The 3DS was meant to be small and portable and it was made during a time when smartphones weren't as popular as they are today. The Switch is a lot bulkier and it just wouldn't be the same.
Still, I'd be cool if we all started bringing our 3DS' everywhere we went again. I wasn't really there to experience it myself; I only got 2 Streetpasses ever at the Mii Plaza. See, my 3DS can't read SD cards anymore, and there a lot of stuff you just can't do without it. I haven't been able to update Streetpass Mii Plaza because you need an SD card to update software. This is why I'm probably gonna see if I can get my dad to send it in for repair.
It's funny how the day I decide to download this OST is exactly a year after I posted this. Still haven't gotten my 3DS repaired. Not even sure if I should. At this point it might be better to just get a new one. My 3DS has too many problems:
- Volume slider is kind of sticky (Idk why)
- Missing the Circle Pad cover (Little sister probably ripped it off years ago, she was very little)
- Circle Pad as some drift (Idk why)
- Can't read the microSD card (Might be because I dropped it in the toilet years ago and they never fixed that when it got sent for repair.)
- Screen has a bunch of dead pixels (My little sister kept raging at New Super Mario Bros. 2 bruh šŸ˜­)

Also 3DS and Wii U online is dying in 2 days. 2 days to live. Time to mod my 3DS. Oh wait I can't because you need the SD card. Welp, still got my Wii U. Half of my games don't even work anymore. R.I.P. Wii Party U and Yoshi's Woolly World. They still haven't ported it latter to the Switch. What has Nintendo been smoking?

Back