StreetPass Mii Plaza (3DS) (gamerip)

The album contains a lot of background noise. I'll update the tracks later with better quality. Also Find Mii 1, 2 and puzzle swap songs are missing.

Thank you for uploading these! The 3ds was .y whole childhood, and i remember back when steeetpass was in its prime id always stay up late at night playing the streetpass mini games i bought with the people i tagged with throughout the day :>
Small question, are you able to add the tracks from the rest of the available mini games? I see youve down flower town, find mii and mii force already, im just curious lol

Hello. I only ripped the base game so far, the other mini-games aren't uploaded by me.

I'll be taking a look into these later since I'm mostly busy right now. :)

Are you still thinking of uploading the other mini-games? It would be awesome if you did, obviously you don't have to though

The shop bunny one isn’t unused it plays when you ask him to go straight to the price of an item
That theme has a few less instruments actually, but all of them are probably part of 1 MIDI that just mutes/unmutes different instruments at different times so the uploader probably didn't notice. It does only play for one line of dialogue so it's understandable

Guys, we need to bring StreetPass back this year. This is a cool feature and I kind of wish they had something similar on the Switch.

Its a great idea but I feel like It wouldn't really work out technically. A fella can dream tho..
Yeah, it probably wouldn't work on Switch. The 3DS was meant to be small and portable and it was made during a time when smartphones weren't as popular as they are today. The Switch is a lot bulkier and it just wouldn't be the same.
Still, I'd be cool if we all started bringing our 3DS' everywhere we went again. I wasn't really there to experience it myself; I only got 2 Streetpasses ever at the Mii Plaza. See, my 3DS can't read SD cards anymore, and there a lot of stuff you just can't do without it. I haven't been able to update Streetpass Mii Plaza because you need an SD card to update software. This is why I'm probably gonna see if I can get my dad to send it in for repair.

Yeah, it probably wouldn't work on Switch. The 3DS was meant to be small and portable and it was made during a time when smartphones weren't as popular as they are today. The Switch is a lot bulkier and it just wouldn't be the same.
Still, I'd be cool if we all started bringing our 3DS' everywhere we went again. I wasn't really there to experience it myself; I only got 2 Streetpasses ever at the Mii Plaza. See, my 3DS can't read SD cards anymore, and there a lot of stuff you just can't do without it. I haven't been able to update Streetpass Mii Plaza because you need an SD card to update software. This is why I'm probably gonna see if I can get my dad to send it in for repair.
i always bring my 3ds with me wherever i go

Back