Star Wars: Republic Commando (Xbox, Windows, Switch, PS4) (gamerip) (2005)

Track Listing Order is:
01 Voden An (Brothers All)
02 Prologue
03 The Egg Room
04 Gratua Cuun
05 Improvised Entry
06 They Must Be Asleep
07 The Ghost Ship
08 One Heart of Justice
09 Com Interference
10 The Jungle Floor
11 RV Alpha
12 Through the Canopy
13 Rage of the Shadow Warriors
14 Make their Eyes Water
15 Kachrirho By Night Vision

The Listing is also posted on the LucasArts Website

Freaking awesome, thanks so much. Republic Commando is definitely one of the best Star Wars games out there, and the soundtrack is just epic. Just what you need to get the blood pumping and slaughter Geonosians.

This game is fantastic! Mainly the soundtrack of it!!

Each music characterizes the scenery of the clone wars and of the clones of the republic. Its fantastic!!!!!

woah , and i never thought i would get my hands on this game's Soundtracks.theyre just Epic !
Rarely do i encounter such a Great Background music on Video Games.

Sweet! I've been looking for this for a while now!
Thanks so much to whoever uploaded this.

PS: It's "Vode An," not "Voden An." Mando'a pluralization is just done by adding an "E" or "SE" at the end.

~DVardonir

Do you know exactly how LONG Ive been looking for this freaking soundtrack?! Goodness, kudos to you! =)

Truelly StarWars music,
almost perfect album/game

favourite: Vode An!

ANCIENT MANDALORIAN
Vode An (Brothers All)

[Intro]
Kote!

Kandosii sa ka'rta, Vode an.
Coruscanta a'den mhi, Vode an.
Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Sa kyr'am Nau tracyn kad, Vode an.

[Bass Vocals]
Motir ca'tra nau tracinya.
Gra'tua cuun hett su dralshy'a.
Aruetyc runi solus cet o'r.

Motir ca'tra nau tracinya.
Gra'tua cuun hett su dralshy'a.
Aruetyc runi trattok'o.

ENGLISH TRANSLATION
Vode An (Brothers All)

[Intro]
Glory!

One indomitable heart, Brothers all.
We, the wrath of Coruscant, Brothers all.
And glory, eternal glory,
We shall bear its weight together.
Forged like the saber in the fires of death, Brothers all.

[Bass Vocals]
Those who stand before us light the night sky in flame.
Our vengeance burns brighter still.
Every last traitorous soul shall kneel.

Those who stand before us light the night sky in flame.
Our vengeance burns brighter still.
Every last traitorous soul shall fall.

through the canopy is broken it doesn't work on my comp and it wont let me download it anymore.
otherwise this is awesome i cantstop listening to them.....

Republic Commando is, in my opinion, one of the best Star Wars games to ever be created. It's probably the only game where you can feel proud if your AI allies out-snipe you! XD The soundtrack is perfect for the environments, and really puts the player in the mood to blast some clankers and splatter some Geonosians.

Fantastic!

Being a hardcore fan of everything related to the Mandalorians, even the clones, you can imagine how hard I wanted to find this OST! 10! God bless the guy who uploaded this OST in this site!

Sep 11 2012
played this game a few years ago on PC and it is easily one of my favorite first person shooters of all time; I'm looking forward to listening to these tracks!

I think starwars leans towards awesme music. This game combined squad tatics like rainbow 6 with heavy elements of halo, though it worked out amazing in the end. I went 80% of the game stabing things to death just to it visor wipe away. Also the squad diloge was halarious. If you sent the demo guy to hack he would start saying the konomi code.

Excellent.
Bef ore they took down the game's official website, Lucasarts used to have the entire soundtrack available there for free to download. Luckily I kept my downloads and always had them backed up.
Kudos to the uploader

Back