SOULCALIBUR III ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK ~LEGEND OF SOUNDS~ (2005)

I kind like of a pro at the game with nightmare. The game is excellent i cant wait for part 4 SO i can beat everyone with master and stuff.

Alright, this game has alot of detail in all aspects. There, its said. I've never enjoyed a fighting quite like this one, Tekken being close 2nd [odd, made by the same company]. Does anyone what the song is when you look at the collection menu? The sad song that starts up when you have the options to see the videos, concept arts, and illustrations?

I think either "129 - world distortion" or "127 - Forsaken sanctuary" might be NT's stage.
Then again 127 might be the lost cathederal's... eh.

"Love it!! does anyone know which one of them is used in the 'museum' (the place with all the hi-res pics and th videos). i love that piece but i cant seem to find it."

i believe ur looking for healing winds

wher you fight night terror? it is the one with chaos n it. the nest onehas gotta be ETERNAL WARFARE!! i had it stuck in my head since the game came out.

were is the track from the stage with all the sakura (cherry blossom) trees?

i give the game 7.5/10 although the game is good. there could be more interesting "features" to customize ;). also custom emblems on the clothes would be good.
also being able to use voices from anime would be fun.

-Jiraiya the toad sage

This is a very good soundtrack. It is one of my favorites.
The thing I like most about these songs is that they not only sound good, but they inspire me to do more and see more. (I can’t forget to mention the feelings it gives the listener, "especially those who have played the game and understand the storyline")An example of this would be Endless Warfare, at first the song sounds serious at first, but then softens and sounds like a romantic tale of a warrior down to his last breath fighting for his beloved. Raphael's love for Amy is of utmost respect, and will even go as far as sacrificing his own humanity to make a "Perfect World for Amy and Him"

plzz i need help does any one know wich sound track is it when u ediet a charectar???? plz help :(

i love that sound track but i can't find it :(

Without a doubt, Heal Winds is one of the greatest piece of music Project Soul has released and Radiant Souls too from the character creation part of the game.

Purely excellent. :)

It's a okay game, the controls to me feel really stiff, but I guess that's cause it's the PS2.

Does anybody know the song that plays when you're customizing your own character?
Lik e, editing the outfit and stuff?
That song is so badass!

If there was no other way has to be my personal fav of the soundtrack...

Raphael-You should have killed me while you had the chance

Siegf ried-Oh music, RAWR!!!! >_

Here are Songs that a few people have been asking about...

Pea ch Blossom stage: Ephemeral Dream

Museum : Healing Winds, it changes to Reprise after unlocking everything.

Char Creation: Gemstones play during selection. Radiant Souls plays during actual creation.

Ni ght Terror: World Distortion (Chaos-Spiritua l Realm stage)

Back