Sonic the Hedgehog Original Soundtrack

jaaku

Registered
I love this soundtrack. The sonic games had the best soundtracks. I personally think the Sonic and Knuckles 3 game probably had the best though. So many memories when i listen to the music.

Guest Reviewer

Registered
The music for the early sonic games were very advanced for their time. They also didn't sound "childish" compared to other games. This is the classic set of famous for the series.

nrekmooeil

Registered
Amazing soundtack for an outstanding game. Sega always improved Sonic games with fantastic music. If I still play Sonic Games, it's because of their unique game style, and their wonderful songs

Guest Reviewer

Registered
do they actually charge??? but i guess my scentence is to short so ill keep talkin to all of u people intrested in what i have to say and so ill tell you how my day was and it was awsome byee bye every ones

Guest Reviewer

Registered
Ah, good old Sega Genesis. SEGA is the only opposing force on a change taking over the world, turning them into mindless freaks listening to music where half the songs is a disco beat and two or three words repeating!!!! =huff= In other words, great soundtrack! ;D

Guest Reviewer

Registered
I remember playing this game on my Genesis, that sadly doesn't work, so I'll have to find an alternative. I got this album because of Spring Yard Zone! A great song, and one of my favorites out of all of them.

Guest Reviewer

Registered
I love sonic toooo... It ws one of my favourate games of all time.... In that time it was cartridge games and this little thing that you put it in wit an adaptor for a plug lol... I miss those times lmao just kidding but I miss the old games :(

Guest Reviewer

Registered
Listening to the music brings back old memory... Sonic was probibly one of the best games of all time... I tried playing it on my fone... Not the same as it use to with a control stick... That were the best times :)

Guest Reviewer

Registered
Oh gosh... I almost feel like I can't say I have true "nostalgia," since I'm not very old, but man... this music reminds me of when I was 4... dang dude... this site rocks, thank you so much for this music!! And the Zelda stuff too!!