Sonic CD - The Complete Soundtrack

Jaypin88

Registered
Great list of tracks! Also some of the remixed tracks on here, i've been looking for a long time now.

Looks like the search is over for me. :)

Kudos to the person who uploaded this. They were not kidding when it said "The complete soundtrack."
I t even has the Remixes as well. Solid 10/10 because Sonic CD's OST and remixes were, and always, rad.

yoshifan03

Registered
Awesome! Sonic CD is one of my favorite games of all time and I've been looking for the complete soundtrack for free, and now I've found it! Love you khinsider!

TailsIsCute

Registered
sonic cd was always the game with the most epic soundtrack such as Stardust Speedway Bad future its so epic and the start of Wacky Workbench always gives me a chill tho the hole zones sux

In my opinion both of the sonic CD soundtracks are great in their.they both have their highs and lows but i think the US version sound mor elike it belongs in sonic 3 than sonic CD.

SonicFan1717

Registered
I grew up with sonic cd mobile... when I first heard the us version a few years ago i was like "DA FLIP" also i feel like the us version of the gameover theme should be in all sonic cd creepypastas

eeveelover64

Uploader
I grew up with sonic cd mobile... when I first heard the us version a few years ago i was like "DA FLIP" also i feel like the us version of the gameover theme should be in all sonic cd creepypastas
i bet all the people who grew up with this in the us, when they heard the game over music, i bet they were scared SHITLESS! XD