Shadow of the Colossus Original Soundtrack (2018)

This music from Shadow of Colossus is incredible. I always have been into video games and always will be, but this is really neat! I seriously never thought there was a way of actually listening to music from awesome games without having to play the game itself. Don't get me wrong the games are very cool like Kingdom Hearts 2 but they just wouldn't be the same without the music going with it. This particular album is one of the coolest I've ever heard. I've never actually played the game: Shadow of Colossus before except for a short demo. Now I really want to see what it's like, now that I've heard the intense music. Keep this site up! Send in more varieties of video game music like Halo, Halo 2, Lost planet, etc. It'd be extremely awesome to hear music from those games!

awesome game, awesome music and nothing more. excellent. And now in my birth language: Je to skvelá kombinace zivého orchestru, elektroniky a talentu Kow Ottaniho. Zázitkové a akcní skladby jsou skvelé a je to vzor jak psát hudbu do filmu.

Most delicate game of ps2. Best game in all aspects. Shadow Of The Colossus is a piece of art that desrves respect.

One of my favourite games is shadow of the colossus, the game got graphics and the music. This mosic gives me creeps, i love to sit'n hear to these songs. Please, i wanna hear from Ty The Tasmanian Tiger 1 and 2 if u could do that it would be grate :D

This soundtrack is beautiful to listen to in its own right, entirely apart from the game, but in conjunction with the moody graphics, it really enhances the overall feel of the game to something truly unique and enthralling.

Avenger029

This music from Shadow of Colossus is incredible. I always have been into video games and always will be, but this is really neat! I seriously never thought there was a way of actually listening to music from awesome games without having to play the game itself. Don't get me wrong the games are very cool like Kingdom Hearts 2 but they just wouldn't be the same without the music going with it. This particular album is one of the coolest I've ever heard. I've never actually played the game: Shadow of Colossus before except for a short demo. Now I really want to see what it's like, now that I've heard the intense music. Keep this site up! Send in more varieties of video game music like Halo, Halo 2, Lost planet, etc. It'd be extremely awesome to hear music from those games!

mouse

dude wtf gett the game!

one of the best games ive ever played.i cant believe this site had every song.i will be donating to help keep this site alive.one of the best soundtracks of any game ive ever played.

Avenger029

This music from Shadow of Colossus is incredible. I always have been into video games and always will be, but this is really neat! I seriously never thought there was a way of actually listening to music from awesome games without having to play the game itself. Don't get me wrong the games are very cool like Kingdom Hearts 2 but they just wouldn't be the same without the music going with it. This particular album is one of the coolest I've ever heard. I've never actually played the game: Shadow of Colossus before except for a short demo. Now I really want to see what it's like, now that I've heard the intense music. Keep this site up! Send in more varieties of video game music like Halo, Halo 2, Lost planet, etc. It'd be extremely awesome to hear music from those games.

right.

Just wanna say,
that its simply incredible.So much excelently composed music is rarley seen in one games.Great mystic theme.To all who played this game and enjoyed it downloading this album even one song at a time(like i did :p) is definetly WORTH IT.50/10

The music to this game was the best part of it.
Love the great classical score that accompanied the boss fights.

I just wish the rest of this game was as good as the music!

Just incredable, no words can describe the imagery that comes to me with this music, and the tears as well as excietment that it brings. Amazing, incredable.

WOW. I love this place. This was my favorite game soundtrack EVER.

It made me cry. Especially the last set of songs. This game was super emotional °=°

Shadow of Collosus is an epic RPG game. its provide the high quality in display, the map is endless,without border. While the music is very astonishing. I can't wait the sequel of this game. Let's climb up the mountain, ride the stallion, swim the lake, river, even the sea to crush the collosi and help the princess. Yeaaahhh!

Back