Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal (PS2) (gamerip) (2004)

this was good but, i couldn't play the koros command center cuz of so many f-ing errors! oh well...but, i did like rendezuos on terrinosis it was good so realy this soundtrack or whatever it is kicks holy cow.

This soundtrack holds a special place in my heart. Probably one of the best game soundtracks to date, the Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal sticks to it's roots for yet another music masterpiece. With a unique, up beat, and simply addicting music this soundtrack is a must for any soundtrack or themed (story based) lovers out there. This soundtrack gets a 10 out of 10.

Soundtrack is great and really gets stuck in your head! it has so many songs and many of them are really great and wonderful and so lovely. Some of them are actully from the video games of quark.

I liked most of the soundtrack but one of my fave songs was the koros command centre and some of the others from the end of the game and they wouldn't play!!! Anyone know where I can get these songs from? Anyway, I still liked most of the soundtrack.

ratchet and clank 3 is missing 13 tracks
come on guys
none of the ratchet and clank soundtracks is complete

Hey ! Thank you (a lot) for the FLAC and loop update of the OST !

However they are tracks that are missing :

- Annihilation Nation - Boss Battle Combat

- Zeldrin - Crash Site

- Mylon - Command Center

Is that linked to the fact that those tracks are reusings ?

It would be lovely to add those tracks ! :)

Thank you again !

Hey ! Thank you (a lot) for the FLAC and loop update of the OST !

However they are tracks that are missing :

- Annihilation Nation - Boss Battle Combat

- Zeldrin - Crash Site

- Mylon - Command Center

Is that linked to the fact that those tracks are reusings ?

It would be lovely to add those tracks ! :)

Thank you again !
You're welcome! I'll keep an eye out for these tracks.

Back