Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando (PS2) (gamerip) (2003)

Ratchet and Clank is a great series. I played Going Commando first, and then went back and played the first one. I have also played Up Your Arsenal. One thing they all have in common - awesome soundtracks. The music in Ratchet is hard to describe, other than that it is electronica with some various secondary elements thrown in. Each track fits its level well. There are some songs that sound similar, usually because they are in the same level or type of level. Overall, each track is fairly enjoyable on its own, and because the mood changes from level to level, the soundtrack on a whole doesn't get old too fast. Definetly worth downloading the soundtrack, and I'd reccomend the games, too.

Ratchet and Clank has been one of the most exciting and developing series of games since its opening with the original "Ratchet and Clank". Having played every one to date - with the exception of the upcoming "Ratchet and Clank Future - Tools Of Destruction" - This one, "Going Commando", has by far the best soundrack, and it is second to none!!! The music, as said by Calminaion, is a mix between Electronica, and i discovered it to be Orchestral in many manners too, along with a good deal of odd time signatures to add to the 'Progressive' aspect. overall, 5 stars!!! Well done, David Beauregaud.

best game series ever ratchet and clank,ratchet and clank going commando/locked and loaded, ratchet and clank up your arsenal/3, deadlocked/gladeator and size matters beat all 3 times

The entire Ratchet and Clank series has INCREDIBLE music. David Bergeaud, the composer, finds a perfect blend of futuristic elements combined with orchestral scoring that makes for a very fitting, almost cinematic experience.

For anyone new to the series, I would suggest starting with number 2. You won't get a few minor story points that carry over from the first game, but I think it's the best of the series, along with number 3, Up Your Arsenal.

I think this is the best , because i have been looking every were for this song. By the way rachet and clank is my favorite game sire by far !

Ratchet and Clank's soundtracks are excellent. I've beat the game 10 times (no kidding)

The Soundtracks are superb and would of taken ages to make. They fit in perfectly to the levels.

Ratchet and Clank's music is fantastic.

I must say, i have played Ratchet and clank from the start. I enjoyed the music and loved all the games. Size matters is next on my list of "to-get" games and im looking forward to it. The music has been copied really well, But i find the Jammin array Does not work.

Ratchet and Clank is the best game series and has the most excellent soundtracks possible. Each soundtrack fits the level it is on, and it has a very interesting beat and time. I have finished Ratchet and Clank 1 5 times, Ratchet and Clank 2 11 times, Ratchet and Clank 3 6 times, and number 4 7 times. I am really annoyed that I dont have a PS3, to continue the series. Anyway, Great soundtracks. THANK-YOU DAVID BEREGUARD AND HIS TEAM!

well some of the songs cut out around the 30 seconds mark at the end of the song which is my only real complaint really good job on the upload i love it thanks a ton cause i have been looking for these for a long time!

rachet and clank going commando is one of my favorite playstation 2 games.i like the music as much as i like the gameplay and the stunning graphics.

Out of all the ratchet and clank games ive played, 'going comando' (locked and loaded) is by far the best. If you are new to the series and dont know what to buy, buy 'going comando' to start with, it will give you the perfect notion of ratchets world. What ever you do, Dont Play 'Ratchet Gladiator' First, I was verry disapointed with it . They basicaly tryed to humanize the the game world and characters, taking eway the edge of futeristic freedom that made 'going comando' so good.

The music fits perfectly with the game, giving it a warm depth. Its been about five years since my ps2 and games were taken eway, and I still have the urge to listen to the songs. Thanks David Bergeaud.

Best OST of the series, if only we could get a FLAC version for better quality, even though the mp3 is still very good.

Back