Pokemon Gameboy Sound Collection

Guest Reviewer

Registered
Wow, this was awesome. Exactly like the sounds were on the game..listening to this brought back memories of playing..I salute whoever made this soundtrack!

w4nd14

Registered
Loved it. I give this soundtrack a 10/10 for it. I expect greater things from this site! Where can i get the original songs from the first pokemon season?

Guest Reviewer

Registered
Dawn:I call out my Empoleon!(Empoleon is sent out, we hear Empoleon noise)
Paul:Oh yeah? Torterra, Go!(Torterra is sent out, we still hear Torterra noise)
Dawn:Empoleon, do a Fury Attack!(Empoleon used Fury Attack)
Paul:Torterra, Crunch now!(Torterra used Crunch)
Dawn:Quickly! Empoleon, drop a glass shoe with your Aqua Jet!(Empoleon used Aqua Jet)
Paul:Don't let her drop the glass slippers, Torterra. dodge and counter with Leaf Storm!(Torterra used Leaf Storm)
Dawn:Now! Empoleon, slap him across the face with another big floppy Drill Peck!(Empoleon used Drill Peck, Torterra fainted)
Paul:Oh no, Torterra! you're injured by his Drill Peck! Torterra, return!
Dawn:This is it, Empoleon! use your Hydro Pump now!(Empoleon is using Hydro Pump)
Paul:Wait a sec. I don't have a Pokémon.(Empoleon used Hydro Pump at Paul) eww, gross. I got Empoleon Hydro Pump all over my face.
Dawn:Empoleon, Finish him of with your Aqua Jet!
Paul:No. holy smokes. stop this, right now. you're sick, Dawn. I'm outta here.

Guest Reviewer

Registered
excellent!!! just like i remembered them. yellow version was the first pokemon game i played and i was eventually hooked to its infectious soundtrack.

Guest Reviewer

Registered
I thought it was great, but I would definetely let the sounds play without a download somehow. I can help you by going to this site.

Guest Reviewer

Registered
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

It's a privilege to be able to listen to these remarkable tracks (at least to me XD) outside a game boy!

Guest Reviewer

Registered
Listening to this reminded me of when I used to sit around my house (sometimes upside-down on my couch) and play on my GameBoy while hearing all these awesome songs. This gets a 10 from me - it's quite a perfect flashback.

Guest Reviewer

Registered
two sounds i was looking for are not here... the ones where you find an item. there are 2 different ones. like "you found tm 15!" or where you walk up to a tree stump and find a max ether or something.

Guest Reviewer

Registered
Ah... this brought back so many memories! I have to do a skit for my class and we're basing it off Pokemon a bit. Now, I'm tempted to play Yellow Version again.

Guest Reviewer

Registered
This album is great i have a copy of pokemon blue so when i compared the tunes they sounded the same if not slightly more echoey on the computer, but thats ok still love it.