Pokémon Legends: Arceus Complete Soundtrack (Switch) (gamerip) (2022)

Gabe Ruiz

Registered
I hate this game. I can already tell it was a crappy game just from that vile commercial that shoehorned in ITZY.

I know people like this game, I'm not one of those people. Pokemon should've ended in 2012, that way games like X/Y, SwSh, and this would've never happened

Da3nery5theCat

Registered
I hate this game. I can already tell it was a crappy game just from that vile commercial that shoehorned in ITZY.

I know people like this game, I'm not one of those people. Pokemon should've ended in 2012, that way games like X/Y, SwSh, and this would've never happened
Everyone is disgusted by your garbage opinions you've been posting and you should be ashamed of yourself. Get off the damn internet for the rest of your life, it's for your own good

Richboy1719

Registered

I relate with sword and shield, but WTH about X AND Y? They're really good, from what I've heard, and if you're a black and white fan, then you can just stop. It's not fair to say that to these games. And also, is there a REASON you left out sun and moon in your comment? Also, name one thing you like about gens 6-8 and Arceus.
(sorry everyone else that has to read this, I don't like it when people dunk on new games cause they prefer old games; also i'm not stupid I know opinions exist)

gamerjohn1991

Registered
Still waiting for the BDSP soundtrack... Other than that, this soundtrack's awesome, even if the songs are more atmospheric outside of battle themes.

neutral_op

Registered
Honestly, Disaster Looming is what I wanted for all the ambient tracks in the game. If a wild Pokemon spots you or you pass near an Alpha, the nice music that was playing jarringly cuts out, and you have to listen to the "Spotted!" theme until you move out of range or sight. Makes it kinda annoying to travel around and enjoy the soundtrack if every 20 seconds you hear "!" *angry Pokemon cry* "Spotted!.mp3"
Disaster Looming makes it so that those themes are incorporated into the song itself, so there's no annoying music transition.

LuckyParrot

Registered

I know people like this game, I'm not one of those people. Pokémon should've ended in 2012, that way games like X/Y, SwSh, and this would've never happened
yeah, the new mechanics kind of sucked and the story was AWFUL, but the environment surrounding the game and the soundtrack are pretty good