Mother 3 (GBA) (2006)

Just finding a good version of the mother 3 soundtrack in its entirety is difficult enough, but one that is already in MP3 format is astounding. So this album deserves the highest rating.

Mother 3 is an amazing game. Like, maybe the best game ever to exist, the soundtrack is amazing and the story is amazing. NOW GIVE IT TO US ON WII U NINTENDO!

Mother 3 is a great game, i could say the same for the last 2 prequels. but the improved music palette made the composers improve on the previous soundtracks and made this refined piece of art.

I cried when I heard 167. Pretty sure we all know what it is the second we hear it.

109 got me in trouble at school. It was math class and I was humming this song. Who doesnt love mother 3? Also i find this song one of the best, but i love em all!

This is a very high-quality upload the soundtrack!
The only issue is that Left Right Reft Light only plays the first second of the song, but Song #208 and Unknown - 1901 are the best songs in the entire soundtrack, hands down.

Increible juego (y toda la Saga), buen Soundtrack y en buena calidad de audio ????

Ojala que algun dia salga Mother 4 :,,c

Back