Mother 3 (GBA) (2006)

Easily one of the greatest video games I've ever played, along this soundtrack's quality on point for GBA standards. A bit sad they won't release another game, but it was quite the best way to finish a franchise like Mother, in my opinion.

Fun fact: the track "Voice 1101" is actually someone saying "ok desu ka", which translates to "Is it okay?" or "Is that okay?" This is the voice line that plays after you have successfully named a character in the game.

It's actually called "Unfounded Revenge", so that may be a translation error. If you're looking for the Smash Bros. song, "Unfounded Revenge/Smashing Song of Praise", that'd be under the Smash Bros. Anthology - Mother/Earthbound.

I don't know why "Giygas Theme" is named like that, Shigesato Itoi said Giygas wasn't planned in MOTHER 3. So i practically don't know

I don't know why "Giygas Theme" is named like that, Shigesato Itoi said Giygas wasn't planned in MOTHER 3. So i practically don't know
It was given that nickname because of Mother 3's unused battle backgrounds. The parallels are there, it's just we had no idea where that track would play.

Back