Mortal Kombat Armageddon Sound Track (PS2, Wii, Xbox) (2006)

I really like MK:A as badass video game, (well all MK are) and the sound tracks in this game fit to this kind of game. I hope you put the rest of the songs.

It's true! It's been a while, isn't it time anyone added the rest of MKA's songs? It's hard to find this game's soundtrack anywhere else.

I heard there are a lot more songs on MKA that can be put on here like the (Evil Tower, The Firewell, Goro's Lair, Outworld Spire, The Battle Arena, The Soul Chamber, The Wastelands, The Lumbermill, The Subway, The Armory, and The Tekunin Prison.

mortal kombat is a superb fighting game, 1 of the best games to be made, which is y we need the soundtrack, im suprised the soundtrack from "lui kang's n kung lao's(cant remember game name) game is ot on here??

I was hoping the Fatality music would be here but theres only 3 songs. and theres alot of great songs in the game so i dont see why the other song wernt included

3 out of more than 10 songs. However, being this is the page of Mortal Kombat Armageddon, I'm feeling quite generous and I'll give 3/10.

The songs here are very interesting,esp ecially Meteor storm fight tune,but what about those like for the Tekunin prison,goro's lair,wastelands and all others for the game?

Back