Minecraft Soundtrack - Volume Alpha and Beta (Complete Edition) (2011, 2013, 2019)

thes is the minecraft game that I have loved or so
long I never will stop playing it and naw that I can gite the music it is all that I need thank you for making thes web...

Majority of the songs are available and the quality is rather good.

Overal l it is a nice collection. Glad that the original names are kept as it was.

Calm should have been added in. It's a great classic minecraft music.

Overa ll great

A perfect atmospheric, vibrant soundtrack to one of the most impressive games out there! I highly recommend anyone enjoying the music to listen to the rest of the discography of C418, he is phenomenal in the music he creates outside of MineCraft as well!

Aria Math....I am sincerely grieved that the part that touches the strings of the soul is at the end and lasts far less in comparison with the length of the whole work. It hurts.

My life revolved around this game, I have been playing for 8 years. I just re-listened to this track and realized that if, I ever get married these would be the songs played. Because this amazing game played so much of a part in my childhood.

This is amazing and exactly what I needed. I love the Minecraft music and the ability to download the entire soundtrack is awesome!

Not only is it an awesome soundtrack that perfectly fits the theme of the game, but it's also FULL of hidden lore. C418 did a good job making this.

Back