Minecraft Soundtrack - Volume Alpha and Beta (Complete Edition) (2011, 2013, 2019)

Man i miss this classic phase of minecraft. i still remember having all of my cousins coming over and fighting over who would be first person. i also noticed that everyone is talking about how much they hate this generation but it has introduced one of my favorite games ever, super Mario bros wonder. i always liked those weird adventures mario had, infact the first game i ever played and beat was super Mario world also one of my favorite games, good ost's too. i also liked toby fox's work, the best ost i have heard, but the binding of Issac antibirth is a close second. i have been also wanting to get the full game. i have never played it before but i have been saving up money to get it on my switch (i know antibirth is a mod). i remember playing 360 edition of minecraft for the first time and was so mind blown (i was 6 now 13) but for some reason i remember the versions downgrading, i wanted to find a enchanting table and it was just gone. same with the castle tutorial world, it got replaced with a village and i knew every secret spot in the castle, now i have to refind everything again. i never found anything else. i also remember being so confused as to how i got a new creeper hat for my 360 avatar, i still don't know how i got it to this day. also me and my cousins made a superflat and we tried to cover every single block in cake btu it got removed too. i recently moved to oregon and i have no in-person friends now but i have just been trying to find anyone to hangout with at school. i lost my 7 year old friend because of the move. we do still kinda talk but not as much, call it coping i guess. but i have been listening to more music aka video game music. i don't really listen to "real music" anymore because nothing has really interested me. but now i just have been listening to music and slogging through the 8th grade getting closer to be a adult which im kind of scared about but its coming eventually, nothing i can do. but i wish you all a good day =)
Intense yapping 🤫🧏 start mewing and you will get ohio skipidi rizz

I've played the 360 version a lot back in the day until I got my first Xbox One S (rip my friend), but anyway, it was a fun time. I eventually grew out of minecraft because I found better things to play, but I'll never forget the fun I had with it. I thought minecraft was a fun game until they ruined it with all these damn updates. Granted, the game was well on it's way to being ruined due to crappy annoying YouTubers milking the hell out of it. Hell, by the end of all these updates, it doesn't even feel like the same game anymore.
Understandable, i feel like minecraft is a different game with all of the updates. sometimes i wish my 360 didn't get the red ring of death so i can have 360 minecraft and og castle crashers, there were a lot of games i liked on the 360

This soundtrack is amazing. It reminds me of peacefully farming in the game and just chilling. It was awesome. Listening to this music just brings me straight back to when i didn't really know anything about the game and things were new. It was fun learning new things about it and finding all the cool new things that were added. Getting hype for the new updates was great! It's been fun so far, can't wait to see the exciting future for this awesome game.

This soundtrack is amazing. It reminds me of peacefully farming in the game and just chilling. It was awesome. Listening to this music just brings me straight back to when i didn't really know anything about the game and things were new. It was fun learning new things about it and finding all the cool new things that were added. Getting hype for the new updates was great! It's been fun so far, can't wait to see the exciting future for this awesome game.
Don't. Use. That. Username. 😶😳

Back