Minecraft In-Game Music (C418) (gamerip) (2009, 2011)

This is great could you do one based on the sound effects? That would be great!
Great upload mate! Thanks :)

Thanks for the help! Now the only C418 songs that are missing is the Update Aquatic music.
Are the in game Aquatic songs any different from the ones C148 put on his bandicamp? If not, they could probably be copy and pasted from there.
Unless you want it to be like a 100% legitimate ripped rip, in that case i understand. But if you don't care, I could probably do that.

To be honest, I just didn't do it because I didn't care enough to download one of the newer versions.
I have a feeling because of how the Aquatic tracks were released they won't really be different, but they might be different on that unreleased 3rd Minecraft album

I just remembered, isn't there an older version of piano3 that's much shorter? I think I'll try and get that and then maybe see the newer music

I just remembered, isn't there an older version of piano3 that's much shorter? I think I'll try and get that and then maybe see the newer music
Also piano2 (Wet Hands) has an older version of the song, the light piano in the background at 1:07 is missing. You can give it a listen:

Unfortunately, even through some trial and error I was unable to get these myself, so I got piano2 and 3 from an archive of sounds someone made of alpha 1.1.0 and calm4 from the wiki (it's really interesting how alpha 1.1.1 brought that into existence, I watched a video about it a long time ago)

Unfortunately, even through some trial and error I was unable to get these myself, so I got piano2 and 3 from an archive of sounds someone made of alpha 1.1.0 and calm4 from the wiki (it's really interesting how alpha 1.1.1 brought that into existence, I watched a video about it a long time ago)
You know we could make this whole gamerip be all of the songs that C418 worked on for the game (That’s why I asked about the Aquatic songs a while back).

You know we could make this whole gamerip be all of the songs that C418 worked on for the game (That’s why I asked about the Aquatic songs a while back).
I'm just going to grab all the new tracks too while I'm at it. I know nothing about them, but it's probably good to do

Back