Minecraft Aquatic Update (2018)

Untitled Minecraft Album is an upcoming major C418 release. Currently, it has tracks of soundtracks used in the Minecraft Aquatic update, leading many to believe that this album will be named as “Minecraft — Volume Gamma”, however it has been confirmed to not be titled that. On October 20, 2021, C418 announced he was no longer doing work on Minecraft, but said that the album would release in some form.

Taken from: C418 - Untitled Minecraft Album

Wii U edition was the version of Minecraft I used to always play. This was the last update it got. I love the Wii U, it's so much cooler than the Switch.

He "litreally" copied your post? Bro if admin got a penny for every time you make a typo he wouldn't have to ask for donations for the site anymore 💀
Litreally the only thing that he changed was the version number, everything else is copied.

It's actually hilarious to see you guys' rivalry. (@SDFarland and @RedSRB2 are who I am referring to) The first time was in my "The Bad Guys: Good Tonight" album all the way to now.
It is kinda funny, though that wasn't the first time. The first minor disagreement was on Ninja Turtles, though I had know of him since December when I saw some of the ruder comments he would make on albums like Among us or this one. The second minor argument was on a Friday Night Funkin' mod album, in which he made an incredibly rude comment to the uploader with an uncountable amount of huge grammar mistakes. Then there were 2 minor arguments on Super Mario Bros (Which both could have been avoided if he hadn't made completely unnecessary statements as replies to my perfectly mine comments), and then of course on Good Tonight, although basically everyone was fighting him then, not just me. So our "rivalry" goes very far back, but I would consider us to be best buddies who just get on each others nerves sometimes, because on KHInsider, we all gotta stick together to fight the actually bad people like Gabe Ruiz and that guy who made all the low quality Among Us FNF albums.

Last edited:
It is kinda funny, though that wasn't the first time. The first minor disagreement was on Ninja Turtles, though I had know of him since December when I saw some of the ruder comments he would make on albums like Among us or this one. The second minor argument was on a Friday Night Funkin' mod album, in which he made an incredibly rude comment to the uploader with an uncountable amount of huge grammar mistakes. Then there were 2 minor arguments on Super Mario Bros (Which both could have been avoided if he hadn't made completely unnecessary statements as replies to my perfectly mine comments), and then of course on Good Tonight, although basically everyone was fighting him then, not just me. So our "rivalry" goes very far back, but I would consider us to be best buddies who just get on each others nerves sometimes, because on KHInsider, we all gotta stick together to fight the actually bad people like Gabe Ruiz and that guy who made all the low quality Among Us FNF albums.
Oh, so Good Tonight is when I first saw it.

Back