Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition (PS2, PSP, Xbox) (gamerip) (2012)

This is quite annoying, Lookin through all these just to find a few songs...093-Kick it, 090-Pain, 080-Like A Boss, 069-Hanh!, 068-Freek-A-Leek, 060-Gangsta, 034-Real Big. Lookin for "Jetsetter" "Flesh" "Club Foot" "The Hand That Feeds" know of their numbers?
5/10 *Plus Five for having the tunes, Negative Five for disorganized.

i hope someone still read this........im looking for one song, which i did not find here, its the martian-tobacco ties, for anyone who knows the number i thanks you.

awsome songs from the game. there's only one noticeable problem. none of the songs, except two of them, have the track name and the artist. how am i suppose to know which ones to download when on the "out-of-town computer" downloads them before i can even preview them and that can not only waste space but time. please fix this problem ASAP.

What the **** is happening with this person? I want a track and now i need to search ALL the tracks from 1 to 99,just because you forgot the title?! If any1 knows were is "Real big by mainne fresh" tell,thanks for reading and happy gaming.

which one is Omni Trio - Renegade Snares [Foul Play Remix] i cant find the damn one god damn god why are they all written in numbers no can every find them can some one help me find the song please

I WANTED TO SEE IF THEY HAD REGANADE SNARES FOUL PLAY MIX BUT ALL I SEE IS A BUNCH OF DAMN NUMBERS THAT NOBODY INCLUDING MYSELF CANT FIND

Its a piece of crap, but we have to valorize the serviçe of the peoples who uploaded those files for us to download so gratz and thx for the musics

Does the list have the loading screen music? I've been looking for the loading screen songs for about 2 years now. I've found one but not any others!

thx 4 all ur help i found most of the songs i wanted! thx 4 all ur help, i didnt want through that crap.

1 because there were no titles but the music is great

Back