Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition (PS2, PSP, Xbox) (gamerip) (2012)

Awesome music, the only downside is that none of the files have artists, titles, or ID3 tags, so it's a bit of guess work to match them up. It took me about an hour. I might upload this album with full titles and ID3 tags if I can find the time.

Okay, 95 mp3's with the name 1-95.mp3 wirtten on it. That's real nice since I got to randomly pick files to get the good ones! (Sigh)Well, atleast you guys got it. Aside from that, this gets a 8.

This soundtrack has too many pops and clicks at the end of the songs and no descreption of the song or artist! Someone make another version of this soundtrack with the names of the song and artist!

When I saw this im like, WTF!! I am not going to find this stupid crap, so I didnt even try, goodbye idiots, I am evil MUAJAJAJAJAJA!!! *Cough* Someone got a cough drop?

I gotta say, it must've took (the person who uploaded all these tracks) a long time to do. Aside from the friendliness, I have one problem: there is not a single way to find out what song you're sampling! However, I've found that it's all by genre. Hope that helps everyone out a little...

how am i sopposed to know which song which is?when i searched the songs for need for speed most wanted i gt the names with them.tell me which of the numbers from this is the song "like a boss and how we do

hi man, tnx for yhe soundtrack!!!
very good!!
Ii try to download of the ares, but i dont find all the songs, tnx again!!!
do you have the soundtrack of epic movie??
i need it!!

Well,....does anybody know which number Mannie Fresh - Real Big is??? But WTF it's great that someone has uploaded it!!! XD

Guys trance starts at 25 just to let everyone know

(THIS IS JUST RADOM BULL DONT LISTEN TO THIS ONLY THAT TRACE STARTS AT 25)i luv loadz of the MC3 songs but how are you ment 2 know which 1 is which...im lookin 4 da rok songs and the drum and bass...sorry if comment is dodgey...did it on my psp...hope you get my drift...and y cant i dld 2 computer no more...

I got moar clues for you guys!
The genres are ordered like so....

1 - 8 Raggae
9 - 25 Drum and Bass
26 - 36 Hip/Rap
38 - 58 Electronica (Trance, House, Techno)
59 - 86 Hip/Rap
87 - 95 Rock

These get a little messy:

76 Drum and Bass
37, 65, 81 Rock

The following is the menu music:

70 - 73, 82, 84, 85

and for the one Anon...

75 - "Like a Boss"
83 - "How We Do"

Enjoy ^_~

Can someone tell me which one is stories with unhappy endings?

081-Club Foot
082-Real Big
083-How we do
084-Garage
087-F.I.G.H.T.
090-Pain

sorry i skipped a few

HURRAY!!! I FINALLY FOUND THEM I LUV THEM!!! HURRAY!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU RIPPED THEM ALL!!!BUT I ACTALLY FOUND THEM 10/10!!! i hope these are the right songs...

Alright man i need to know which song is which
cuz i cant find the rock trakz i want why did u put 01 02 and stuff like that im one of those dudes who would not like to sort 97 mp3s to find the traks im lookin for it takes too long for this slow holy cow internet i got to download 97 mp3s
gimme a brake

This is a great job by the uploader and thanks to the guys who let us know that the tracks are seperated by genre. The techno tracks start at about #38 I believe. It took me like 10 minutes to find the track I wanted but it's all good. The Drum and Bass tracks are in the beginning of the list. Even though it tells you the track isn't optimized for streaming, I streamed them just fine by clicking on the link instead of right clicking and saving it. This way you can listen to the track without waiting for it to download. Hope this helps =) Thanks again to the uploader and to those who left helpful comments!

This is a great soundtrack. I own the game and the music goes well with it. The only problem is that there are no titles for the songs, which is why I had to deduct 3 points from my rating. I have figured out the real titles, but unfortunately, I don't remember what number they match. Anyway, nice music!

Back