Mega Man Zero 2 (GBA) (gamerip) (2003)

Mega Man Zero 2's Soundtrack Is One Of The Best Mega Man Soundtracks I've Ever Heard. The Game Itself Is The 2nd Best Of The Zero Series & In My Top 10 Mega Man Games. Grinding Is No Longer Issue For Weapons & Cyber Eleves. After Your First Stage You Should At Least Have The Triple Slash. Cyber Eleves Don't Require Insane Amounts Of Energy Crystals Like In Mega Man Zero 1. (Health Upgrades Require 250 Energy Crystals & The Sub Tanks Require 400). It Sounds Like It's A Lot But You Get So Much In One Stage. Sadly, You Can't Unlock The Rolling Slash Or The Dash Rolling Slash Which Was One Of The Best Parts In Zero 1. If You Get An A Or S Rank From A Boss. You'll Get Their EX Skill Which Is Zero's Moves From The X Games... Well For the saber Anyway. For The Buster, It Gets New Moves That Zero Didn't Have In Zero 1.
Soundtrack:9.7/10.
Game:8.8/10.
Again, This Is Just A Mini Review Until I Review The Zero/ZX Games.

Last edited:
After beating Mega man zero 2 and 3 again, I have to say that I think Zero 2 is better. In terms of gameplay, bosses, difficulty, and the chain rod which is better than the recoil rod.
(In my opinion)!

After beating Mega man zero 2 and 3 again, I have to say that I think Zero 2 is better. In terms of gameplay, bosses, difficulty, and the chain rod which is better than the recoil rod.
(In my opinion)!
My Favorite songs from Z2 and Z3: Departure and Cannonball.

My Favorite songs from Z2 and Z3: Departure and Cannonball.
My favorite theme songs form Mega Man Zero 2 are Departure, Crash (Mini Boss theme), Ice Brain, Combustion, Neo Arcadia II, and Supreme Ruler. My Favorite Theme Songs from Mega Man Zero 3 are Prologue, Water City, Reborn Mechanics, Submerged Memory, Hell's Gate Open, and Cannon Ball.

Then I’m pretty pathetic because I can’t beat the opening stage.
The first time I beaten the game, I had to do it without cyberelves because I didn't Know how to use them. So if you want to make the game even harder, try to beat it without cyberelves. (I wouldn't recommend doing that because it makes the game extremely hard and kinda annoying).

(In my opinion)!
If I also like Zero 2, I think it's a great game that implements and corrects many things from Zero 1, honestly the first game is not good, and the truth is that I am very sorry that people say that Zero 2 is one of the worst, it seems to me that Zero 1 deserves that title

If I also like Zero 2, I think it's a great game that implements and corrects many things from Zero 1, honestly the first game is not good, and the truth is that I am very sorry that people say that Zero 2 is one of the worst, it seems to me that Zero 1 deserves that title
The main problems with Zero one is it's grinding issue for cyber elves and weapons as well as it's level design not being very memorable. I never seen anyone who said Zero 2 was the worst of the Zero saga so far and I wouldn't call any of the Zero games bad.

White gemini: Mega man zero 2 es mi vídeo juego favorito junto con el 3 y 4 y la banda sonora está genial mis temas favoritos son deperture, for endless fight ii, ice brian,neo Arcadia ii, power bom,passionate,awakening Will son muy buenos temas lo que veo de malo en el juego es la forma que trataron a X eso es lo único lo que no me gustó y lo que veo de malo pero eso no deja que mega man zero 2 sea mi juego favorito

Much, much harder than the first game. Better soundtrack and story though, so I appreciate that.
The first game was challenging due to long grinding sessions in order to power up your weapons, retry chips, and the occasional screen crunch. As a Veteran Mega Man Fan, I only have an issue with the last one. Thankfully, Zero 2 improves on all three of these issues (there's still some screen crunch here and there, but it's not Zero 1 log carrier bad).

Back