Mega Man X4 (PS1) (gamerip) (1997)

This game SLAMS.
Literally.
The gameplay, the cutscenes, I’d just change the difficulty of the game.
it is fricking hard
Mega Man X4 is a easy game, but that's coming from a Mega Man Veteran who's been playing this series for six years, so I don't know how hard it'll be for a newbie. I will say tho, that X4 shouldn't be that much of a issue if you have experience in beating difficult games. If you think X4 is hard, try the Zero series, Mega Man X6, Mega Man And Bass, Mega Man 1, or Mega Man 9. Those are games that I think newbie Mega Man players will have a real challenge in beating.

Last edited:
Mega Man X4 is a easy game, but that's coming from a Mega Man Veteran who's been playing this series for six years, so I don't know how hard it'll be for a newbie. I will say tho, that X4 shouldn't be that much of a issue if you have experience in beating difficult games. If you think X4 is hard, try the Zero series, Msga Man X6, Mega Man And Bass, Mega Man 1, or Mega Man 9. Those are games that I think newbie Mega Man players will have a real challenge in beating.
Hi, this is my other account. I’ve been practicing with the basic Mega Man series, haven’t beaten a single game yet.
Mega Man 1 is hard, I can agree.

On second thought, this game, along with some others, is pretty hard. I started playing Mega man X games in October, and the only one I beat was the tweaks project from Mega man x6.

On second thought, this game, along with some others, is pretty hard. I started playing Mega man X games in October, and the only one I beat was the tweaks project from Mega man x6.
I don't really count that as beating X6 because it isn't the official release. No matter how much of a improvement it is over the actual game, it doesn't count.

Back