Mega Man X2 (SNES) (gamerip) (1994)

Best soundtrack of the megamanx series this has the most modern music I've ever heard so far and it just awesome to listen to it again

Oh Boy Mega Man X2... The Soundtrack Is Mediocre With Only A Good Few Songs Like Morph Moth, Crystal Snail, X-Hunter Stages 1-2, And Flame Stag. Mega Man X2 As A Game Is A Huge Disappoint As The First Sequal To The Original. They Had A chance To Make The Sequal As Good if not better than the original but They Screwed It Up. Game:5.6/10 Soundtrack:5.2/10

Last edited:
Oh Boy Mega Man X2... The Soundtrack Is Mediocre With Only A Good Few Songs Like Morph Moth, Crystal Snail, X-Hunter Stages 1-2, And Flame Stag. Mega Man X2 As A Game Is A Huge Disappoint As The First Sequal To The Original. They Had A chance To Make The Sequal As Good if not better than the original but They Screwed It Up. Game:5.6/10 Soundtrack:5.2/10
Yeah, but i think grim vigilant is cool too

Mega Man X2 as a sequel is a big disappointment. The soundtrack is mediocre (Besides a few songs like Morph Moth, Flame Stag, X-Hunter Stages 1 & 2, Crystal Snail, and Neo Sigma), stages are either fun or bland (The stages I like are the intro stage, flame stag, morph moth, overdrive ostrich, magna centipede, and X hunter stages 1 & 2), the bosses are alright, the weapons are mediocre (The speed burner and the sonic slicer are the only weapons I use without fighting the bosses), and the story is okay. The one good thing about this game is the armor parts. All of them are great and are useful. Especially the giga crush and the arm parts. However, the head parts are once again completely useless. Overall, Mega Man X2 is a mediocre game with a mediocre soundtrack.
Soundtrack: 5.6/10.
Game: 5.5/10.

I like this soundtrack except for Morph Moth, which sounds like garbage. Game7/10 Soundtrack9/10
Morph Moth Is one of the few good theme songs in this game. As for me, Mega Man X2 is a decent game with good or mediocre stages, mediocre weapons, a good maverick line up, and some okay bosses. At least the armor upgrades are great... Besides the head parts.

Back