Mega Man X (DOS)

I wouldn't prefer this dos rip to the snes qualty no way,The dos is still used for code nowadays and for the time of 93, I would be happier without a doubt.The Dos rip is good however you get my respects cool Dude

Mega Man X's Soundtrack (DOS) Is Eh. It Doesn't Even Compare to The SNES Version. Themes Like Zero Sounds Like A Remix Done By A Cave Man. I Never Played This Version Of The Original & I Won't Because The Game on The SNES Goes For Good Prices. Soundtrack:4/10.

I remember playing this version, and being completely unsatisfied. Not only was the soundtrack crappy, boring, and repetitive, but the game play isn't that great ether. Compared to the original, it's complete trash. I rather go and play both Mega Man DOS games back to back 10 times.

I remember playing this version, and being completely unsatisfied. Not only was the soundtrack crappy, boring, and repetitive, but the game play isn't that great ether. Compared to the original, it's complete trash. I rather go and play both Mega Man DOS games back to back 10 times.
What does the game even look like? I knew about the DOS version since last year, but I never really bothered to look at a gameplay video of it. On a scale from 1 to 10, where would you rank Mega Man X (DOS)?

Back