Mega Man: The Wily Wars (Genesis, Switch) (gamerip) (1994)

Great OST. I enjoy hearing all there remastered songs from the past games. It's that great. I'd start here, But when you get bored of this, Play the real thing! It's super fun! But if you need more of a simple review, Here, It's a great OST.

Great OST. I enjoy hearing all there remastered songs from the past games. It's that great. I'd start here, But when you get bored of this, Play the real thing! It's super fun! But if you need more of a simple review, Here, It's a great OST.
I agree. Its very nice, especially Wily Tower 4(Mega man TWW).

I liked the soundtrack for the game, but playing it felt off. Mega Man didn't feel or control like Mega Man...

Most of the songs are hit or miss. Some remixes are good, others not so much. As for the gameplay, it feels pretty close to Mega Man, but slightly off. You have to play the game to know how it feels honestly. Graphicly it is very nice looking, with plenty of fun colors that bring the games to life. The Wily Tower was an exclusive game mode for The Wily Wars, and introduces 3 new robot masters only found in this game. Hyper Storm H, Mega Water S, and Buster Rod G. Odd names but they all have pretty cool designs. In the Wily Tower game mode, you get to choose what special weapons from Mega Man 1-3 you want to take with you, which is a cool idea. To access the Wily Tower, you have to clear Mega Man 1-3 first, so don't expect to jump right in. But trust me, it is worth the work. (I mean, if you consider playing Mega Man 2 and 3 work!)

Back