Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X (PSP) (gamerip) (2005)

...These are the legit songs from the game. It's not like the person who put this up remixed the songs themselves. It's a remake of Megaman X on the SNES, an as such the songs were remade as well.

Those are the official remixes,if you don't know,Mega Man Maverick Hunter X is a remix of Mega Man X,so,all of the songs are remixes,but yes,the originals are better.
And...
Hey!Your spelling is horrible,what is VAVA?
I only know Vile,not VAVA,and the maverick names are all wrong.
But the song are good.
Bye...

"The two guests who gave 1/10" = "No innovation" for hating on remixes in general. :/

Sound quality is still good, but I wish it could be ever so slightly better. Thanks, though.

Yeah agree, Capcom messed up the remixes. Huhhhh, might have messed up the whole Megaman series. But yeah, if you guys can get the original SNES songs, those will be awesome!

It appears that everyone else posting reviews doesn't even know what game this is from, so let me set things straight.

Th is album has the complete game rip from the PSP, and the music is in good quality and clean.

The only problem is that the "stage chosen" tracks include the voice-over stating the name of the boss, and thus there is no clean version of the stage-chosen tracks.

Furt hermore, the track names (and voice in the above-mentioned tracks) are all from the Japanese version. I would have preferred the English version, but the music is all the same so it's no biggie.

The hell guys? Of course these are remixes, they're from Maverick Hunter X, just like the title says, I really have no idea what you expected when you yourself clicked into this...

Also , there is no spelling errors, these are all using the Japanese names for the characters...

Great songs, loved them in the game then, still love them here and now, thank you, 10/10...

They're all here. Woo!

Also top kek at the other Guests who thinks these are remixes of the original (they are but still) and not the soundtrack for the psp game.

Everyone keeps saying OH BOOHOO WHY ISN'T THIS THE ORIGINAL REMIXES SUCK WAAAAAH

This is a remake, morons. Of course it's gonna be remixed. Want the original? Click on the original album.

Anywa y, soundtrack is mostly fine, armadillo's theme is a bit sucky, but I'm down with the rest.

Back