Mega Man & Bass (GBA, Wii U) (gamerip) (2002)

Inly really came here for the intro stage music, but the audio quality is really good, much better than the one I found on YouTube (something you can't really say for a lot of soundtracks on this site)

The left ear and right ear aren't synched up with each other, so it gives this strange echo effect that gets really annoying really fast.

Mega Man and Bass Has A Great Soundtrack (SNES & GBA) And The Game Itself Is Mega Man 8 But if It was a good Game. I don't know why King battle is King Stage 1 but that's fine. Soundtrack:7.5/10. Game:8/10.

Mega Man and Bass Has A Great Soundtrack (SNES & GBA) And The Game Itself Is Mega Man 8 But if It was a good Game. I don't know why King battle is King Stage 1 but that's fine. Soundtrack:7.5/10. Game:8/10.
Yeah I know right ? I was so confused : « This doesn’t sound like king stage. »

i love to play mega man & bass is a fun game do you want to see a meme of mega man cartoons its guts man dun dun hahahahahahah funny i like the meme

Yeah it is King Stage 1, but this soundtrack is pretty good as one of the last SNES games to come out. Soundtrack:8/10

I prefer the gritty tone of the GBA version to the SFC version, but why are some of the tracks labeled wrong?
"King Castle" is from the Wily stages, and "King Battle" is from King's stages. (At least all the others seem correct.)

I prefer the gritty tone of the GBA version to the SFC version, but why are some of the tracks labeled wrong?
"King Castle" is from the Wily stages, and "King Battle" is from King's stages. (At least all the others seem correct.)
I already pointed that out and it seems the uploader isn't gonna fix it. Honestly, I also prefer some of the GBA themes compared to the SNES/SFC.

I defiantly like the GBA version of the soundtrack better. I think this game is pretty well designed and is worth checking out if your a Mega Man fan. Although Bass is much better for the game than Mega Man, it deserves more recognition. But if you are thinking about playing it, get ready for the most difficult and unforgiving final stages of the Mega Man franchise. I also enjoy the Wonder Swans' track remixes for Rockman And Forte: Challenger From The Future.

I defiantly like the GBA version of the soundtrack better. I think this game is pretty well designed and is worth checking out if your a Mega Man fan. Although Bass is much better for the game than Mega Man, it deserves more recognition. But if you are thinking about playing it, get ready for the most difficult and unforgiving final stages of the Mega Man franchise. I also enjoy the Wonder Swans' track remixes for Rockman And Forte: Challenger From The Future.
I wouldn't call the final stages really difficult and unforgiving because they're not that bad. The only thing I hate about the final stages is the disappearing blocks in the final stage as Mega Man because they show up for 4 seconds and unlike bass, Mega Man doesn't have a way to get around them. Anyway, I agree with you because Mega Man And Bass was my first GBA game and I thought it was an amazing game (I got it back in 2017 when I was 11 because I had to try out all the mainline Mega Man games). Now, I think it's a great game with a handful of flaws. However, it's not the first Mega Man game I'll play right away with no hesitation like most of the classic series or zero series games.

Back