Mega Man 7 (SNES, 3DS, Windows, PS4, Xbox One) (gamerip) (1995)

Mega Man 7's soundtrack is unique to the classic series. It's the best we could listen to! :)

With BrawlBRSTMS3 terminated 2 days ago, this album is our only chance we can modify and extend the musics all together. Let us all bring back the channel we all know and love.

Mega Man 7's Soundtrack Is Decent. I don't have Any favorites of this. Soundtrack but, I do like The Ghosts N Goblins Easter Egg In Shade Man's stage. Overall, The Game Is Solid And The Soundtrack is okay. Soundtrack:5.9/10. Game:7.2/10.

Mega Man 7's Soundtrack Is Decent. I don't have Any favorites of this. Soundtrack but, I do like The Ghosts N Goblins Easter Egg In Shade Man's stage. Overall, The Game Is Solid And The Soundtrack is okay. Soundtrack:5.9/10. Game:7.2/10.
I'm more than a robot!
Die wily!

This is why I love 7

they had covid because one of covid's symptom is lack of taste
Let's Not Talk About "Civid" 19. Anyway, The Same Thing Happened To Wind Waker (The Legend Of Zelda) Just Because Of The Art Style. I Have Played Wind Waker... Yet.

Mega Man 7 on SNES is an awesome game. The handling is excellent, the level design is original and the graphics are very nice.

This title contains a lot of good ideas, such as the Super Adapter or the possibility of interacting with the scenery thanks to certain special weapons. But contrary to what you might think, this is not the first Mega Man to introduce Weapon Tanks, Special Tanks, and an item purchase system (it comes down to Mega Man World 4).

The music is absolutely beautiful, my favorites being Stage Select, Junk Man, Slash Man, Wily Stage 1 + 3 and Final Boss.

A much better opus than the first 6.
Rating for the game and the soundtrack: 85%

Last edited:
Back