Mega Man 2 (NES, Family Computer) (gamerip) (1988)

I can't download none of the songs. i right click and save but the song don't download. they all go to 30kb. none have worked. what is wrong

srsly, how do i download these? i need some help

spam spam to make this review longer spam spamspam spamspam spamspam spamspam spam

This bring me really back in the days I could not believe that there are a big selection on this site. Good job
I find crash man if you guys would like me to send by email, I'll be happy to do it :)

Crash Man is the best Mega Man song ever, so get that please!

To make the review longer, I do this: This: This: This: Sorry, but it had to be done.

looks like we're a bunch of peoples who love the megaman 2 soundtrack. too bad we can't download them directly to our computer.. shame.

retards. gotta click each individual track, it opens another page, then click on download to computer. gives you the save/open option. works on 100% of these tracks.

+3 - Crash man is a must. And to those that can't DL the files, right click the link, then select save link as... (or save target as...). The file should either be in your Documents folder (or Documents/Downloads) or Downloads folder, depending on your OS/web browser.

Good work guy , c'est quelque chose d'incroyable , that 's awesome !! Megaman 2 is better of all serie !! Megaman 2 , Megaman 2

This is currently the better of the first 03 Megaman soundtracks. I can only rate the soundtrack a 09, since Crash Man is missing from the list. Overall, however, great job on the soundtrack itself. I never could find someone that could put entire soundtracks onto a website, and you're the first person that I've seen do this. You were able to also help me with the hard to find songs. (Wily's Castle Stage 03 to 05 was ultimately hard to find. Now that I have it, my Megaman 02 soundtrack is complete.) Thanks for the help.

I have Mega Man 1-9 PC Soundtracks. Very slight difference than these NES MIDIS. I could upload them all as seperate or just add the missing Crash Man song. I'm thinking about extracting the actual song from my emulator for Crash Man.

HOW COULD YOU!!!?? YOU FORGOT CRASH MAN! HIS SONG IS THE BEST ONE IN THE GAME TOO! PLEASE, PLEASE UPLOAD IT ASAP! I MUST HAVE HIS SONG!

well i feel bad for those of you who can't download these to your computer. it's a real shame that some computers are like total jerkfaces and will refuse to do so. anyway, my favorite part of the soundtrack is wily's castle 1-2. #6 is missing:/

Back