Mega Man 2 (NES, Family Computer) (gamerip) (1988)

Mega Man 2 has a rocking soundtrack! My favorites are the title theme, the stage select, Metal Man, Flash Man, Quick Man, Crash Man, Air Man, Wily Stage 1/2, and The Ending theme. The only bad track in this game is Wily 3/4 which is really annoying and it starts to make my ears bleed after a while. The game itself, is great, but it has a handful of flaws. For starters, most of the weapons in this game suck. Such as the Atomic Fire where it takes forever to charge and you only get two charged shots with it. Plus, you leave yourself wide open to enemy fire. The Leaf Shield is good, but when you start to move, it automatically fires the shield. I only use the Leaf Shield during the ladder section in Crash Man's stage. The time stopper stops time, but it doesn't stop until you run out of ammo and you can't pause the game while using it. The rest of the bad weapons aren't worth talking about because they either run out of ammo too Quickly or they're too weak. The only two good weapons in this game is Metal Blade which is way too powered and it makes the rest of the weapons worthless. The other one is Quick Boomerang which has a lot of ammo compared to the rest of the weapons in 2 and it might have the most ammo for a weapon in the classic series. It also does a good amount of damage, so it's also good in the damage department. As for the stages, they're pretty fun like Metal Man, Air Man, the Wily Stages, and Wood Man. Some of them are boring like Heat Man or Flash Man, but most of them are good. As for the bosses, they're once again easy expect for Quick Man because of his random pattern and because he moves too quickly. The other boss that is pretty hard is Wily Machine 2 (The second phase) because his bouncing energy projectiles are next to impossible to dodge. Overall, Mega Man 2 is a great game that has a amazing soundtrack, okay bosses, fun stages, horrible weapons, and great enemies.
Soundtrack: 9.2/10.
Game: 8.2/10.

Last edited:
Does anyone remember Flash Man's theme being in that one scene of Minions(2015 film) where the Minions chase down the queen of England?:unsure:

Does anyone remember Flash Man's theme being in that one scene of Minions(2015 film) where the Minions chase down the queen of England?:unsure:
No, because I haven't seen that film since I was nine or ten. I could watch it now, but there's a lot of things I'll rather be doing then watch that film.

This one is probably one of my favorites, despite it's flaws. This was my first Mega Man game, as I mentioned on one of my Mega Man 1 comments. The robot masters are memorable, their stage themes are all amazing, and overall this game is great. It's definitely a step up from the first game that's for sure. With 2 more robot masters, more Wily stages, E-Tanks (Mmm, E...) and more! The soundtrack is amazing with almost every song I enjoyed. It is weird that there is only one boss theme though, Mega Man 1 had two and Mega Man 2 just has one, odd... Crash Man's theme also got made into that creepy song. Don't look it up... Or do, not my choice.
Favorites: (I'll list my top 5 to limit it a little...)
Title
Air Man
Bubble Man
Wood Man
Dr. Wily Stage 1

Dislike:
None

This one is probably one of my favorites, despite it's flaws. This was my first Mega Man game, as I mentioned on one of my Mega Man 1 comments. The robot masters are memorable, their stage themes are all amazing, and overall this game is great. It's definitely a step up from the first game that's for sure. With 2 more robot masters, more Wily stages, E-Tanks (Mmm, E...) and more! The soundtrack is amazing with almost every song I enjoyed. It is weird that there is only one boss theme though, Mega Man 1 had two and Mega Man 2 just has one, odd... Crash Man's theme also got made into that creepy song. Don't look it up... Or do, not my choice.
Favorites: (I'll list my top 5 to limit it a little...)
Title
Air Man
Bubble Man
Wood Man
Dr. Wily Stage 1

Dislike:
None
Mega Man 2 to me is a great game with some flaws. This game had a massive step up in Quality and it only gets better with Mega Man 3 and 4. As for Mega Man 2, it's got a great set of Robot Masters, decent weapons, fun and memorable stages, okay bosses, and a soundtrack that's through the roof. Also, what is that creepy Crash Man song that you were talking about? I'm just curious.

Mega Man 2 to me is a great game with some flaws. This game had a massive step up in Quality and it only gets better with Mega Man 3 and 4. As for Mega Man 2, it's got a great set of Robot Masters, decent weapons, fun and memorable stages, okay bosses, and a soundtrack that's through the roof. Also, what is that creepy Crash Man song that you were talking about? I'm just curious.
The song is Crash! (let's do it), by Hyadain. The name speaks for itself. It's not really the themes of well, you know, that make it disturbing to me, but the way Crash Man is presented during the song. Honesty I suggest not listening to it. I still can never look at Crash Man in the same way... (Poor Mega Man!)

Yes, because I have seen that film since I was nine or ten. I could watch it mow, but there's a lot of things I'll rather be doing then watch that film.

No, because I haven't seen that film since I was nine or ten. I could watch it now, but there's a lot of things I'll rather be doing then watch that film.
Yes, because I have seen that film since I was nine or ten. I could watch it mow, but there's a lot of things I'll rather be doing then watch that film.
That comment of yours looks very familiar to mine. Why don't use your own words instead of copying my comment word for word.

That comment of yours looks very familiar to mine. Why don't use your own words instead of copying my comment word for word.
IDK why he would write that. It isn't even linked as a reply to the minions comment so I don't really understand why this guy would post a copy of your message. Kinda an odd choice but whatever. Might have been done in a mocking way or just to troll. Who knows? (Just for fun I watched that scene from the movie like, 5 times to try and find Flash Man's theme and couldn't seem to.)

Back