Mega Man 2 (NES, Family Computer) (gamerip) (1988)

I don't know why, but there's just something about that part of [Quick Man] before it loops that makes it the best song in the game.

I have no idea why this and the other NES Mega Man OST's sans the first game use 3-minute durations instead of being cropped to fade out after the first loop.

All I got To Say For Mega Man 2's Soundtrack Is that It's Golden! The Game Itself Is the Third Best Mega Man Game I've Ever Played And It Also Being the one that introduced me to the series. Soundtrack:10/10! Game:9.4/10.

All I got To Say For Mega Man 2's Soundtrack Is that It's Golden! The Game Itself Is the Third Best Mega Man Game I've Ever Played And It Also Being the one that introduced me to the series. Soundtrack:10/10! Game:9.4/10.
That game is literally the best Mega man game

I know I won't make friends here, but ...

In my opinion, Mega Man 2 on NES is a good game, but it ends there.
The level design is pretty basic for a Mega Man, the handling is better than its predecessor, and the graphics are not bad, but dated.

The music is overall great, maybe not the best in the series, but still fun.

A good Mega Man that I recommend to you.
Rating for the game: 70%
Rating for the soundtrack: 80%

Last edited:
Certainly not...

There are much better soundtracks, like those of most Zelda games or Mario games. The one from MM2 isn't even the best in the Mega Man series.
Yeah Mega Man 2 Doesn't Have The Best Soundtrack Of The Mega Man Series. The Last Time I Played Mega Man 2 Was In March. I Have to Agree That It Is Overated. The Soundtrack Is At The Bottom Of My Top 10 Mega Man Soundtracks.

I know I won't make friends here, but ...
In my opinion, Mega Man 2 on NES is a good game, but it ends there.
The level design is pretty basic for a Mega Man, the handling is better than its predecessor, and the graphics are not bad, but dated.
The music is overall great, maybe not the best in the series, but still fun.
A good Mega Man that I recommend to you.

Rating for the game: 70%
Rating for the soundtrack: 80%
I Almost Agree.

La verdad es que si el soundtrack esta bueno pero no dejemos de admitir que a la gente le gusta el juego o el soundtrack por la canción de dr willy castle o el metal blade

Mega man 2 is better than Mega man 1. Mega man 2 has really cool robot masters and weapons ;), but not bubble lead, atomic fire and time stopper. Pipis are really stupid in this game (also in Mega man dr. Wily's revenge and Mega man II GB). In Japanese and Wily wars versions there is no normal difficulty from each version. The soundtrack is Pretty good and better than Mega man 1.
Favorite songs: Title screen, Metal man, Heat man (much like megalomania from undertale) and Wily castle 1.
My favorite robot master is Metal man.
My least favorite robot master is Flash man.
Soundtrack and game: B+

Mega man 2 is better than Mega man 1. Mega man 2 has really cool robot masters and weapons ;), but not bubble lead, atomic fire and time stopper. Pipis are really stupid in this game (also in Mega man dr. Wily's revenge and Mega man II GB). In Japanese and Wily wars versions there is no normal difficulty from each version. The soundtrack is Pretty good and better than Mega man 1.
Favorite songs: Title screen, Metal man, Heat man (much like megalomania from undertale) and Wily castle 1.
My favorite robot master is Metal man.
My least favorite robot master is Flash man.
Soundtrack and game: B+
For me, mega man 2 is a great game, but it's overrated. The music is fantastic (Not including wily stage 3/4), the robot master line up is one of the best in the series (Not including flash man), and the stages are really fun. (Not including wily stage 3 and 4 because they are boring and forgettable). Lastly, The Bosses are in the middle, some are hard and some are easy. (That boobytrap boss can screw right the hell off).
(I hate it because of the large amounts of sprite flickering it causes).
Soundtrack: 9/10.
Game: 8.2/10.

Back