MARIO & ZELDA BIG BAND LIVE CD (2003)

Haha, that's awesome. I haven't heard this before, but I plan on getting it when I have the "points" or whatever to just because it sounds pretty amusing ^^

This is a dream come true! It only feels like i nightmare when i think about how i could have gotten their but didn't. this was probaly the best video game concert EVER!

I love listening to this. Truly amazing, especially Dragon Roost Island and the Yoshi's Island Athletic theme, because of the magnificent violin player.

Mario Scat Version (Platform a Plenty) SUCK!! Half the time theyre tone deaf and the other half theyre off tempo!! The rest is ok i guess.

Good CD but I hate how people think or tought thatthe Nintendo is a computer. Sure it has computer parts to it but it's a dedicated GAME MACHINE huge difference.

Computers are not dedicated game machines which is why it's a good idea if you do games beyond Candy Crush to get a decent graphics board. It's like giving the computer a bigger chalkboard with an extra assistant to draw on it.

Nintendo and other game machines don't need a dedicated card since they aren't for multi use they just do games and now a days social stuff.

Compu ters up until recently were seen as a tool rather then an expensive toy. MS has f-ed things up trying to make Win 10 more social media based then power user based and nobody wants to write for Win 10 unless it's casual.

BTW: Sorry for any typos. All our computers and at work as well as my friends have all noticed if you are not on a smartphone or tablet it's really hard to type as it's really slowed down.

I thought it was my keyboard and got a new one until I found out everyone else whom used to type really good have the same issues of missing spaces/keys not registering.etc

Only a few independent websites I can type my full normal speed without dropped letters.

It's likely since websites are designed for *all devices* that usually translates into smartphones first so when you type on a computer it thinks your doing it on a phone.

On phones y9ou have to type really slow one letter at a time. My typing teacher in school called it (hunt and peck) as there is no home row or QWERTY system.

Mario Scat Version (Platform a Plenty) SUCK!! Half the time theyre tone deaf and the other half theyre off tempo!! The rest is ok i guess.
Yeah it's REALLY bad. I can't believe they thought that was okay to perform like wow. And then they put it on the CD.

Back