Mario Party 3 (N64, Switch) (gamerip) (2000)

THIS IS AWESOME !!!
I was looking for these Kr@zY MP3's A Lot !
And ThanX 2 You Wonderfull Guy's I Finally Got 'em !!!
Thank you !!! Thank you !!! Thank you !!!

this is the best Mario Party ever, and the soundtrack is very catchy. It's too bad I don't have this game anymore. Gotta find a new copy, or hopefully it will someday be on Wii VC

Hi!
Iam a fan of music of games and I'll like the song called Song name: 121-bubble-bubb le ocean
it's so charming to listen to best song on mp3

For some reason the Woody Woods track won play I´ve even tryed to download it and it wouldn´t let me.
But over all, Great work. Thank you to all who helped make this site as reality. I really love this site.

There might be a problem with the track ¨Woody Woods¨ because I can´t get it to work at all. I go from ¨Chilly Waters¨ to ¨The Winner is Me" and whenever that one plays, it doesn´t. I can even download it but overall thanks to all of the people who made this site.

THANK YOU!!!!

I hate to break it to you guys, but the reason this never got a Virtual Console release is because of Game Guy's minigames (the gambling ones).

Not only this is my favorite Mario Party game but my favorite Mario spin off game in general, I played this game to death back in the day. Dang shame those Gambling mini-games prevented a rerelease of it.

The soundtrack is superb and I love how Waluigi got his time to shine in the story mode.

Though this is still an awesome soundtrack, I don't find it quite as good as the OSTs for 1 and 2. It's still banging.
Edit: Nah, I changed my mind. This is just as good, if not better.

Last edited:
Back