Mario Kart Tour (Mobile, Android, iOS) (gamerip) (2019)

It's missing some of the newer tracks but this is a constantly updated game and they got most of my favorite tracks so good job!

Only disappointment I find in this game is the fact that it's a mobile copy of mario kart 7, other than that, all is well

Yeah, I'm constantly working on getting more tracks. I know that Paris Promenade, Los Angeles Laps, and DS Airship Fortress are still missing, but I'll try and get them soon.

Yeah, I'm constantly working on getting more tracks. I know that Paris Promenade, Los Angeles Laps, and DS Airship Fortress are still missing, but I'll try and get them soon.
Thanks for uploading them in the first place! It's good to have some tasty jams while being stuck inside doing schoolwork!

I see that you updated the tracks today (10/21/2020) thank you so much!

It's no problem. I'm just glad that others appreciate the game and its amazing collection of music. I'm trying to get updates available to be uploaded almost every week.

It's no problem. I'm just glad that others appreciate the game and its amazing collection of music. I'm trying to get updates available to be uploaded almost every week.
Good job keeping up with the game, since I know how many times it's updated! I found some missing, but they were added yesterday so I wasn't really expecting them. :)

Okay, I'm answering multiple people's questions here to the best of my ability. Yeah, I don't know why I've had trouble being able to get the standard race start fanfare. The lack of MK8 tracks is mainly due to all but 3 of them having anti-gravity in them, which MKT lacks. Why isn't there anti-gravity? Well, I don't work for Nintendo developing this game, so I really don't know. If I did work on this game, it would be different in many ways. And for why Battle Mode is missing, at least with the current control scheme, would be nearly impossible to implement or at least super un-fun to play. Hope that answers everyone's questions, and keep watch for when Berlin Byways 2's music gets added. I just got it uploaded, and should be up within a few days.

Okay, I'm answering multiple people's questions here to the best of my ability. Yeah, I don't know why I've had trouble being able to get the standard race start fanfare. The lack of MK8 tracks is mainly due to all but 3 of them having anti-gravity in them, which MKT lacks. Why isn't there anti-gravity? Well, I don't work for Nintendo developing this game, so I really don't know. If I did work on this game, it would be different in many ways. And for why Battle Mode is missing, at least with the current control scheme, would be nearly impossible to implement or at least super un-fun to play. Hope that answers everyone's questions, and keep watch for when Berlin Byways 2's music gets added. I just got it uploaded, and should be up within a few days.
Oh, now i get it. NINTENDO'S JUST BEING LAZY AND NOT WORKING!

Maybe the whole not-implementing anti-gravity thing is just out of laziness, though it could be just a hardware limitation or something. The lack of battle mode is definitely more so because auto-acceleration and touch-controls wouldn't really work well for battle mode, so they'd either have to make there be controls for accelerating and backing up for battle mode specifically or add controller support to the entire game.

That was an unintentional error that happened when I last updated the soundtrack. We were going to wait until new songs were added to the game before updating the Soundtrack next, but since the next Tour won't feature a track with a new song like the last one, that'll be dealt with soon.

I notice the Tokyo Blur upload seems to have only a single channel as opposed to most other tracks being stereo. Thought I should point that out.

Back