THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME / Re-Arranged Album (1999)

Sry man, everything thats awesome about zelda-music like the middleage sounds and stuff like that has been killed in this rearranged version...

i only downloaded 01 title theme but it sounded so crapy techno bad that i deleted it immediatly.

That would be everything i have to say.

This is a great album, honestly. I can't say I like the re-arranged tracks better than the original Ocarina of Time OST, but this has some really good songs. Especially Great Fairy's Fountain.

the only thing that i liked changed was great fairys fountain other than 01 the theme of ooc i didnt even recognize it. zelda fans like myself would like to keep some techno out of a middle aged game

This album isn't all that spectacular, except for two songs you shouldn't overlook:

Gr eat Fairy's Fountain, and Lon Lon Ranch. Hearing Epona's theme with lyrics is actually pretty awesome.

I agree that this is a great album, if you're willing to give "rearranging" a try. Kotake & Koume's Theme is my favorite! Last Battle & Middle Boss Battle are very well done; incorporating themes we're familiar with but adding a twist. I didn't care for the Title Theme or Great Fairy's Fountain, but that's just me. Great work!!

I like these remixes a lot, they have a new, unique flavor to them that makes them just as enjoyable as the original ones. I played & finished Ocarina of Time & honestly some of these are more fitting for the game, just my opinion though...

My review of tracks that intrigue me enough to warrant a review:

04.. WHAT THE LIVING $&#@%?! Since when did Zelda have vocals in the music? Ugh, that one definitely isn't good, in my opinion.

06, not bad. I like it. Very well done, and also quite light and airy, has a very nice sound and is easy to listen to.

07 isn't too bad either, though I definitely prefer the original over this.

09.. I like it. Really brings a new feel to one of the less appreciated tracks, which is nice.

10 Love it! Nothing else to say!

12 is good, though I prefer the original by far.

Thanks for reading!

Hate remixes that make the music sound so bad! Example: Lost woods. That song remixed is TOO TECHNO AND MODERN! Temple of time? It used to be mystical and great, but now it sounds like an unfinished bad MIDI!!!!!!!!

I really liked this album. I like the way that the songs have been re-arranged, except for 04 which is an abomination and needs to be destroyed.

this album is incredible after (luckily) stumbling upon a copy for a pretty good price. the first time I listened to this, it didn't sound quite right coming clean through my JBL Flip5 or SONY WH-CH720N headphones (not quality-wise, but feel-wise), yet, the sound felt amazing through my SHARP QT-CD210. Lon Lon Ranch is simply gorgeous, and more Zelda games should embrace a couple, or a few, vocal tracks sprinkled in.

Back