Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time Re-Arranged Album

Damienov

Registered
Sry man, everything thats awesome about zelda-music like the middleage sounds and stuff like that has been killed in this rearranged version...

i only downloaded 01 title theme but it sounded so crapy techno bad that i deleted it immediatly.

That would be everything i have to say.

Guest Reviewer

Registered
This is a great album, honestly. I can't say I like the re-arranged tracks better than the original Ocarina of Time OST, but this has some really good songs. Especially Great Fairy's Fountain.

Guest Reviewer

Registered
the only thing that i liked changed was great fairys fountain other than 01 the theme of ooc i didnt even recognize it. zelda fans like myself would like to keep some techno out of a middle aged game

Guest Reviewer

Registered
This album isn't all that spectacular, except for two songs you shouldn't overlook:

Gr eat Fairy's Fountain, and Lon Lon Ranch. Hearing Epona's theme with lyrics is actually pretty awesome.

Guest Reviewer

Registered
I agree that this is a great album, if you're willing to give "rearranging" a try. Kotake & Koume's Theme is my favorite! Last Battle & Middle Boss Battle are very well done; incorporating themes we're familiar with but adding a twist. I didn't care for the Title Theme or Great Fairy's Fountain, but that's just me. Great work!!

Guest Reviewer

Registered
I like these remixes a lot, they have a new, unique flavor to them that makes them just as enjoyable as the original ones. I played & finished Ocarina of Time & honestly some of these are more fitting for the game, just my opinion though...

Lady Prixy

Registered
My review of tracks that intrigue me enough to warrant a review:

04.. WHAT THE LIVING $&#@%?! Since when did Zelda have vocals in the music? Ugh, that one definitely isn't good, in my opinion.

06, not bad. I like it. Very well done, and also quite light and airy, has a very nice sound and is easy to listen to.

07 isn't too bad either, though I definitely prefer the original over this.

09.. I like it. Really brings a new feel to one of the less appreciated tracks, which is nice.

10 Love it! Nothing else to say!

12 is good, though I prefer the original by far.

Thanks for reading!

Guest Reviewer

Registered
Hate remixes that make the music sound so bad! Example: Lost woods. That song remixed is TOO TECHNO AND MODERN! Temple of time? It used to be mystical and great, but now it sounds like an unfinished bad MIDI!!!!!!!!

Guest Reviewer

Registered
I really liked this album. I like the way that the songs have been re-arranged, except for 04 which is an abomination and needs to be destroyed.