Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time Original Soundtrack

Guest Reviewer

Registered
Pretty good music. Good game. I have not looked through ALL the songs' names, but I can tell this has almost every song from the game. The music itself is really good compared to other N64 titles, and there is a wide variety of different types of songs. Quick and dangerous; Peaceful and slow; soft and mysterious; suspensful...U get the idea.

Guest Reviewer

Registered
Lovely soundtrack! All of the music in this game is incredible!

Lovely soundscapes and emotional songs. it keeps you intrigued throughout the whole game

Guest Reviewer

Registered
Good ol' Ocarina of Time...
I could listen to any song in this game for hours.
the soundtrack was artfully done, hats off to Koji Kondo!
The different songs truly give a feel for the situation.
A perfect soundtrack to accompany the perfect game

Guest Reviewer

Registered
Awsome ;) ! ! ! they didn't miss a single thing. I love how they just put the music of the stores in there too, I can't believe how happy this makes me, and is this in stores, just wondering.

Guest Reviewer

Registered
The game was awesome, and this is By far one of my favorite soundtracks of all time. I found myself humming through many of the tracks as I played the game and I'm estatic someone uploaded it. Great Soundtrack. 10/10

Guest Reviewer

Registered

Zelda, my favorite game, music is also very emotional in all ways. If your not a classical fan i hope this music will change your view

A Legend to remember.

Guest Reviewer

Registered
I am so glad I managed to find all my favorite Zelda songs online. My favorites heren are the Lost Woods, the Windmill,the Forest Temple, Gerudo Vally, and Hyrule Feild.

A LEGEND TO REMEMBER

Guest Reviewer

Registered
The best game ever accompanied by the greatest video game soundtrack ever spawned. Some songs can put people to sleep because they are so beautiful. Some can keep a person up all night because they are so haunting. I love Zelda music!

Guest Reviewer

Registered
the thig that made the whole game the best game ever made was the last battle.nothing can beat this game.it is greater than any game,legend of zelda fan FOREVVAHHH!!!!

Guest Reviewer

Registered
My favorite game soundtrack of all time!!! I just need to hear the opening then i want to play the game again! Kenji Kondos masterpiece.

Guest Reviewer

Registered
Excellent music for an Excellent game. It's worthy to be a great movie and another great score by Koji Kondo. Koji Kondo to me is the John Williams of video game music

triviums

Registered
The greatest and only zelda game i've ever played... but these songs are great! You can't play Zelda without music.

Guest Reviewer

Registered
Meh. The Ganondorf battle isn't even half as exciting as the Wind Waker one. I don't think it'll make very good for a Vezon Final Form fight.

zazix

Registered
I absolutely love Legend of Zelda. One of my all time favorite game series (Zelda, Castlevania, Lunar)! And Saria's song = best ever! Nice and catchy:D

Ren Guitar

Registered
I really love the music,too
when i hear song I want to play game.
Now I just trying to play the song by my guitar.
I LOve Zelda very much.

arslan

Registered
this game has an excellent music soundtrack to it
its just good ambient music to have on in the backround