The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U, Switch) (gamerip) (2017)

I've yet to see such a complete selection of the soundtrack anywhere else. However, not every track has the same quality. Some tracks are very quiet compared to other tracks. I haven't checked all of them, but mainly the ganonblight bosstracks and Riju's theme stand out for this. The latter one is barely audible.

It's great to see this game's soundtrack on this website. It would make sense why it took this long because of the recent DLC's released and the fact that there is a lot of tracks in the entire game, where Super Mario Odyssey was put up about a month after its release. Great game and great music. Also the fact it was put up a year after the initial release of both the console and game makes it a bit funny. "Coincidence? I think not."

7 because there are too many differences in volume on the tracks. I turn the speakers up for one song, just to get blared on the next. please re-upload if possible

One of the best soundtracks to go along with one of the best games. However, the volume on each song is different, and it would be great if you could reupload it and fix that. Other than that, amazing job!

The thing that's missing (unless I missed it) is the Hyrule Castle full channel mix. All the separate songs are there, however I don't see the mixed one. PLEASE ADD THIS!

Back