The Legend of Dragoon Original Soundtrack (2000)

Can someone upload the music played when you pause the game and the options menu appears? I like the song... and I want to dl it... thanks..

What about the track when you find a Virage?

I don't see that one here or am I just being foolish?

Possibly the most amazing story line I have ever seen though and definately one of my favourite games of all time

Where is the Black Castle theme? The said theme on the page is theme for Kazas, the city around the castle, instead of the castle theme itself.

Man Ive been playing this game since 2001 and im gonna play this game again this weekend.. it will be my 53rd time playing the game... LOD is awesome and also the soundtrack..

Cant get ENOUGH of this GAME!!

Great soundtrack, although the missing songs are kinduva bummer, one song that keep repeating is Rose's flashback to the battle at the wingly city, you know when Melbu Frama petrifies Zieg?

Never heard of this sight before thank you you've been a BIG help to fix my soundtrack collection that i can't find anywhere else.Ps. Legend Of Dragoon Is A LEGEND of Gaming.

I love this soundtrack with a passion. I have the original 50 track album available on this site, but it is lacking some of my favorite songs from the game.
I found a youtube video that includes all songs from the game, even the ones missing from the list above. (Legend of Dragoon - OST 2:41:20)
Could someone do a rip of that youtube video and post it to this site? That would make my life complete :)

Just Started Playing This A Week Ago, Its Good.. Well To Be Honest The First Hour Is Really Boring (Feels Like I Can Sleep In Just 10 Minutes Lol).. But Its Get Better When You Finish The Hellena Prison/After The Forest Arc... And I Dont Know Man, Is Old Games Always Have A Great Soundtrack? šŸ¤£... You Literally Just Listening The Music Maybe 5 Times In Each Section But Its Already So Good! (Well Most Of It)... My Favorite One So Far Is Castle Music.. I ONLY Listened To It Like Maybe 3/4 Times?.. But Its Already Stuck In My Mind šŸ¤£..

The only song worth mentioning is "dart's theme"
And even that needs to be remastered since it did not aged very well.
Good game though I played it in the '90s.

Loved this soundtrack, but hated the fact that they crammed ALL of this game's music on ONE CD instead of two. Most of the tracks have only one loop so you can't enjoy them properly...

Back