Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (Wii U) (gamerip) (2015)

Even though I haven't played the game since I don't have a Wii U, I can tell that this has an amazing soundtrack. I love the remixes and the original composures, this is definitely the OST for you if your feeling bored in a rainy day. Although it does get boring after a while, but that doesn't stop Rainbow Curse from being a decent Wii U Kirby title.

since i dont have a wii u, i cant play this, but reason being, THANKS FOR PUTTING THIS ON THE SITE!i also want to say, can u put on kirby planet robobot? thx

This has to be my second favorite Kirby Soundtrack (#1 is Return to Dreamland). It has the constant feeling of nostalgia and joy until the final boss, where you remember your whole world is at stake if you don't finish the job.

Great soundtrack. I've played the game a while ago and I still remember about most of the tracks.
Plus, the remixes of the songs from older games are awesome!

Okay, so I'm one of the few people who've actually played and liked this game. It's gimmicks were honestly pretty cool, and it's soundtrack is hella underrated. I even played this with my younger bro back in the day and him drawing extra rainbows made everything so much easier. Pretty cool game.

Okay, so I'm one of the few people who've actually played and liked this game. It's gimmicks were honestly pretty cool, and it's soundtrack is hella underrated. I even played this with my younger bro back in the day and him drawing extra rainbows made everything so much easier. Pretty cool game.
I played Power Paintbrush for DS when I was younger and loved it.

Back