Kirby and the Forgotten Land (Switch) (gamerip) (2022)

The looped tracks are a nice addition, but I wish they were extended longer by a couple minutes. Like making them repeat once or twice more before fading out. But that could just be me being picky since I'm addicted to a lot of these tracks lol.

Love how this album goes above and beyond by including all the different variations of the dynamic music tracks! Especially when you consider the behemoth of a music track that is "Two Planets Approach the Roche Limit". I believe all that's missing is the various ambient noises from within the various stages (think Point of Arrival, Alivel Mall (Staff Side) or The Beast Pack's Final Stand, to name a few examples) - but let's be honest, lots of people seem to forget to include those.

A few small nitpicks as of 01/28/2024: when it comes to the tracks that do two complete loops before fading out, maybe make the fade-out a bit longer? I'm so used to the 10-second fade-out that anything less kind of feels...off. Even despite this, some tracks fade-out way earlier than they're programmed to - Pitch-Black Horror being the poster child for this.

Back