Kirby Air Ride (GC) (gamerip) (2003)

A Perfect Game Rip. I'm quite a fan of this music and you've saved me the trouble of turning on this game just for the sound test!

Thanks.

If you're looking for some of the Kirby themes from Super Smash Brothers Brawl like the Legendary Air Ride Machine, this album has it all. XD

Here comes the classical scene where the Poppy Brothers are transporting to Dedede Castle. When Loading the Train(from Dumbo) is playing, the Poopy Brothers are going in, but Poppy Brothers junior suited in Nia then notices it and going in to the door. suddenly, Princess Daisy(Alternate Peach forms) stamps her feet many times as Poppy Brothers locks the door.

i have a few things about this website to say first it works with psp second the quality of sound is unreal everyone should know about this awsome website :D

I love Kirby air ride & the music. This is just what I need to listen to a specific music without listening to the soundtrack it's self! Thanks! 10 stars!

Great rip I truly appreciate the upload. Sadly no where on the internet seems to have the sound the game makes at the end of a race or event when a checklist square has been unlocked. Thanks again.

I listened to a "right back at ya" album first, before realizing that some songs from air ride were put into right back at ya! They were made around the same time... I was an lovable person.

Here comes the classical scene where the Poppy Brothers are transporting to Dedede Castle. When Loading the Train(from Dumbo) is playing, the Poopy Brothers are going in, but Poppy Brothers junior suited in Nia then notices it and going in to the door. suddenly, Princess Daisy(Alternate Peach forms) stamps her feet many times as Poppy Brothers locks the door.
AAAHHH YES, I totally remember that anime and im not mocking you for the roleplay metaphor you just said, TOTALLY

I'm guessing they think everyone loves Mario so they keep making more, but a lot of people like Kirby too but they're more focused on Mario
No,its clearly not that.

Mario's saga is way more popular and way more longer than Kirby's saga.Altrough both of this characters are very popular in Japan,Mario has much more popularity.

Back