Kingdom Hearts Simple & Clean And Sanctuary Remixes And Extras

I like all of these songs but some´s quality aren`t good so I gave this album a rating of 9. For all Kingdom Hearts Fans is this site the best one!!!! Tell everyone of your friends about this site

These songs are osm. Except I wish the "Sanctuary (After the Battle) song was longer. Can someone add that, to where there are no voices at all in it?

Wow, these songs are amazing. Of course I am a huge KH fan, but still, I never heard these before. Great job, especially on the godson mix.!D

This so beats myspace music. with a very large, spikey stick. that is on fire. great job, especially with the covering of the multiple versions of the songs, hell, i didnt even know there WAS that many versions! i give this a super w00t!! X33

fantastic music for a fantastic game. great edits. this has a
la kias review of 10/10 :-D, i don't even give my mates music reviews this good lol.

the hikari and simple and clean its like in perfect hamony they work godd together!
i was surpised to find uverworld i really like d techno life!

Great but where is just the Song Sanctuary in a plain version, like the simple and clean where it isn't edited at all. but over all the besides i have come across in English.

Sanctuary (Voice of The Future Mix)

OMG AWSOME AWESOME SONG!!! THANK YOU FOR POSTING IT!!!!! it's a really great song that is mixed so awesomely!! ohh... i can't stop listening to it.... and the album on a whole is great too... but this song is just---makes me speechless.

well, its a good collection, but...there is one thing missing. the after-the-battle version of Sanctuary WITH lyrics put together skillfully with the intro version. with those two songs, its just not the same without the voices in there. the vocals are part of the songs. an essential part, at that. so i rate this collection... 7 known-of Kingdom Hearts games...out of 10.(totalX-play reference there.)

These songs are awesome! Inever even knew there were other remixes of sanctuary, simple and clean, hikari and passion. I just thought there was oinly planit remixes only but the other remix are so much better then them!

I give this album a 10! The sound is wicked and it sounds as though it was professionally mixed and arranged; a must have in a video game OST collection, whether it's in English or Japanses, both songs are catchy and awesome.

Haha. I already had these, but than my grandfather triend to "fix" my computer.
And he deleted all these song^^;
gla di could find them again. only one i
didnt like was hikari godson remix.

This is a really great soundtrack, but where is the plain version of Simple and clean in english?
I've been looking everywhere, but i cant find it anywhere.

Back