Kingdom Hearts Simple & Clean And Sanctuary Remixes And Extras

I give this a 9. There are a variety of mixes to the original songs which make it interesting. The downside is, some of the mixes aren't as good. But excellent album to find the main tracks! Thanks.

There is gonna be a new song. I made a song called Sanctuary and Passion Mixed. I hope you all like it. ^_^

Zeldafan20081/DJ Awesomeness!
Mixer of Sanctuary and Passion Mixed

I love the Kingdom Hearts Series! These mixes are the best! I have a song to upload for this album. It's called "Kingdom Hearts - Sanctuary and Passion Mixed." Anyone care to help me out? I may figure it out on my own...Not sure...But nice Songs!

i really want to download them, but im getting xango ads that say i need to install xango! but ive downloaded from this site before without getting that! what do i do???

i know xango is some sort of spyware...

Im new here and i dont know how i download these songs :S xD

i wanna download ''Simple and Clean (Original mix featuring Rober Miles)'' but when i click on the link nothing happens :S

The Rising Sun remixes are definitely some of the best variations of Kingdom Hearts songs. The only competitor that I can think of up the top of my head is The 13th Anthology, and that's written by the same person!

FINALLY!!! i found Simple and Clean the version i wanted YESSSSSSS!!! excellent job!!! i was like jumping up and down and everything!:) Kingdom Hearts for the win!!!!!

um yea but the Simple and clean song from the game ant in here the english one. i have been trying to find it and i cant. but these are good though.

okay, now i've heard it n i have to comment and rate it rit? for few part sounds strange for me anyway....MY GOOODDD!!! THIS IS SOOOOO COOOOL!!! I NEVER HEARD IT BEFORE!!! THXX FOR THE UPLOADER!!!

These are good songs with good quality plus they're all the full length versions.

There's no doubt about it, this is the best place to download these type of soundtracks.

These songs are fantastic! I recommend all of them! Especially Sanctuary (Voice of the Future Mix II)~!!! This is by far the best techno version of Sanctuary I've heard to date

u should add instrumental and jazz covers because i want to play it with no lyrics only instruments and so i can impress my music teacher who loves jazz

Back